BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bilge K.
Better than the other pasta brands I have tried.Nice taste and different style of pasta
aklass a.
istanbul, 34
I only need one packet when i use this ... other kinds i usually use 2 packet and must of them came broken ... with barilla you can make abgreat meal
Jaimie W.
Foodie Expert
Barilla is my got to brand of pasta. It is quality. They have quite a few different types so you can get just the right pasta for your dish.
Makayla R.
I love these pasta shell's because you can stuff them and oooo it's just great. You need to try it
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Foodie Expert
I got these to use for Christmas Eve - I love that they kept their shape and tasted great. I stuffed it with ricotta cheese and they turned out amazing
Andreanne M.
Blainville, QC
Foodie Expert
Love making my manicottis with this brand of pasta, they taste great and they are cheap!
Cynthia C.
Toronto
One of my favorite noodles, can stuff these with pretty well anything, or use food colouring for some fun!
Rhonda D.
Foodie Expert
I love these, I fill them with ground turkey, sauce, cheeses, and spinach. yum!
Raffaela V.
Anjou, Québec
Aside from when my mom makes her home-made pasta, I always use Barilla pasta shells to make my bakes manicotti. It does not get too soft , so they stay intact while serving them.
Denise B.
Pickering , Ontario
These Manicotti was easy to use and tasted great, stuffing them was not a problem, which I have had with other brands. Will definitely purchase Barilla in the future.
Joshua L.