BY BARILLA #73 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Victoria Z.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have a serious love for noodles and these are to die for. I stuff them with ricotta and put them in the oven. They are also a good value, one of the most inexpensive on the shelf but in my opinion have the best taste. Highly recommend!
Seneca P.
I love pasta and this brand is by far the best. I just finished making shrimp pasta today. The manicotti pasta and the lasagna pasta is perfect for that excellent dinner.
Lizeth G.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
I use barrilla manicotti to make manicotti. My manicotti make out good. It was the fist time i was making it.. Will definitely buy it again to make more manicotti until it comes out great.
Kristen Melissa M.
Love making manicotti but only if you're cooking with good pasta . These manicotti shells are great ! For pre made pasta they taste amazing and are fairly easy to stuff. The best part is that if you're using a good amount of sauce you don't have to cook them all the way . They will cook the rest of the way while they're in the tray in the oven and absorb the sauce. This just makes then taste even better !
Jessica A.
I usually buy off brand noodles, but my store did not have their brand in manicotti noodles. These noodles were great. They were cheap, the directions were clear. None of the shells were broken because the packaging is well thought out - the noodles are in plastic trays inside the box. Would recommend if making manicotti!
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love Barilla pasta. cooks up great and perfect every time! My husband loves pasta dishes so i buy a Barilla pasta alot. i didn't know there was a meal kit i will check that out . i make my own sauces for each dish .Barilla pasta holds up real well in the oven and who don't like oven pasta dishes? i know we do .we use so many different kids of meat for our pasta dishes and different sauces. I't would be a sad world without pasta.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
This pasta holds up well from boiling or blanching all the way to the oven with ingredients stuffed inside and sauce on top. These are very tasty and my go to for recipes. They are moderately priced but they are worth it when you r meal comes out right. i would recommend these to others.
Marisol B.
Quick cooking and delicious pasta. I usually purchase when on sale and love using this pasta. I highly recommend. I love filling it with a ricotta cheese filling and serving with a light red sauce and garlic bread. Check this out if you have bought it and I'm sure you'd like it.
Vianny S.
I bought this to try for dinner once and they were a hit. Found an easy recipe online for the filling and made it. The pasta cooked according to package wad good and tender and didn't fall apart like some do, and of course you don't want that specially when you are going to fill them
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love to cook , especially Italian food ! My sauce is famous and a favorite with my family . So it's important to me to serve them the best pasta available . Barilla pasta is quality pasta that tastes great and always cooks up perfectly. If you ask me, there is no better pasta for any of my meals !
Joshua L.