BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madison B.
Noodles are noodles let's be honest here! However these noodles do taste great with any sauce or seasoning. They aren't expensive, and have some great health benefits included as well. Barilla noodles never let me down!
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good for person who wants to make something fancy to dinner , I buy this product at vons store, compared to other, this is better , really tasty with ricotta inside and tomato sauce on top , I really recommend
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
Foodie Expert
When I make chicken manicotti I always buy these shells. Affordable and delicious. Though sometimes they can be a bit expensive. They are decently healthy. And hold up under sauce. I definitely would recommend them
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of pasta! Always tastes great. Though be careful with these. I got them all the way to my house dropped them on the floor and they all broke. I love my carbohydrates! And they're always on sale :)
Victoria Z.
Copperas Cove, TX
Foodie Expert
I have a serious love for noodles and these are to die for. I stuff them with ricotta and put them in the oven. They are also a good value, one of the most inexpensive on the shelf but in my opinion have the best taste. Highly recommend!
Seneca P.
I love pasta and this brand is by far the best. I just finished making shrimp pasta today. The manicotti pasta and the lasagna pasta is perfect for that excellent dinner.
Lizeth G.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Foodie Expert
I use barrilla manicotti to make manicotti. My manicotti make out good. It was the fist time i was making it.. Will definitely buy it again to make more manicotti until it comes out great.
MaryRose W.
Elizaville, NY
Barilla is one of my favorite boxed pasta companies. When I'm not buying or making dreads pastaI will buy barilla. I love there manicotti! It's decent size and easy to stuff with anything from meats to cheeses!
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Barilla manicotti is a great pasta to use to make manicotti. Pasta is pasta really and I usually buy this because I have a coupon. I plan on continuing to buy it and will recommend it to others as well :)
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always use Barilla manicotti when I make my favorite manicotti recipe for my family. They're easy to cook al dente and I don't have any trouble stuffing the pasta with my ricotta mixture. They're definitely a good option for making some delicious Italian manicotti.
Joshua L.