BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect size pasta to be used for manicotti. Bakes great and is super tasty. Easy to use to stuff with.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Foodie Expert
Use to make stuffed manicotti! So good, some of the best noodles ever! Great price and great product!!
Randi E.
Randi E.
This product is so great, the packaging is very nice and the pasta is thick and smooth.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Manicotti is a favorite in my household and these noodles are a must! Great product
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Brooklyn, NY
I just made this last week and it was gone within minutes was absolutely delicious
Love making manicotti but only if you're cooking with good pasta . These manicotti shells are great ! For pre made pasta they taste amazing and are fairly easy to stuff. The best part is that if you're using a good amount of sauce you don't have to cook them all the way . They will cook the rest of the way while they're in the tray in the oven and absorb the sauce. This just makes then taste even better !
Christa P.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
When I saw these I was really excited! Manicotti is one of my all time favorite Italian dishes and I had been looking for a while for some noodles to make it at home with. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when coming across these made a brand I already buy and trust. They turned out delicious!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Foodie Expert
These noodles were perfect for my crockpot manicotti! I piped in my own mix of ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese and placed the uncooked noodles in the crockpot with sauce and the sauce cooked the noodles perfectly! I purchased mine from my local grocery store and will buy again!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Foodie Expert
I use these every time I make stuffed manicotti. My family loves it and always wants me to make it. These cook well and don't rip easily when you are trying to stuff them with fillings. This is affordable and great noodles.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
Barilla is and has been my favorite pasta brand forever! I've shopped around and tried others, but nothing compares!
The manicotti noodles boil soft, yet are strong enough to hold together while being stuffed, and that's hard to find!
Joshua L.