BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
My go to pasta noodles for manicotti. absolutely love this brand. they have so many different types of noodles unlike some of the other brands
MaryRose W.
MaryRose W.
Elizaville, NY
Barilla is one of my favorite boxed pasta companies. When I'm not buying or making dreads pastaI will buy barilla. I love there manicotti! It's decent size and easy to stuff with anything from meats to cheeses!
Alison C.
Alison C.
Foodie Expert
I really like using Barilla's manicotti shells. They are very easy to use and taste great! Can find this item at your local grocery store.
Linds H.
Linds H.
They are my go to whenever I need pasta there products are made very well and tastes great they also carry many different types of pasta for everybody's needs
Carissa B.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
The Barilla Pasta Manicotti is very good. It is very easy to stuff, cook, and eat!!!!!! It is as healthy as normal grain pasta gets and is the best decision. I recommend stuffing the manicotti with ricotta cheese. Spectacular!!!!!!Its great.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Holly Hill, SC
I love this pasta. It has a great flavor and cooks well. It's great paired with vodka sauce or any kind of sauce really. No complaints with this product!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Toronto
One of my favorite noodles, can stuff these with pretty well anything, or use food colouring for some fun!
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Sydney, NS
Foodie Expert
I got these recently and made a meat mixture to go inside. It was my first time making it and i was very pleased with how they turned out! It was delicious
aklass a.
aklass a.
istanbul, 34
I only need one packet when i use this ... other kinds i usually use 2 packet and must of them came broken ... with barilla you can make abgreat meal
Raffaela V.
Raffaela V.
Anjou, Québec
Aside from when my mom makes her home-made pasta, I always use Barilla pasta shells to make my bakes manicotti. It does not get too soft , so they stay intact while serving them.
Joshua L.