BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Ame L.
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
Foodie Expert
These manicotti shells worked perfectly for a special recipe I tried last weekend. Easy to cook, easy to fill and easy to eat.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Foodie Expert
Great pasta that is relatively inexpensive. I make pasta at least once a week and Barilla has a good variety.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
Our go-to brand of pasta! I get the Barilla brand for all our different noodles too! We have tried all of them, spaghetti, penne, manicotti, rotini, bow ties! Love Barilla!
jessica G.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
These are delicious! !! Tgey are cheap and don't take long to cook. I love sruffing thrm with meat cottage cheese cheese and sauce
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Barilla manicotti is a great pasta to use to make manicotti. Pasta is pasta really and I usually buy this because I have a coupon. I plan on continuing to buy it and will recommend it to others as well :)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Barilla is one of the best brands for pasta. I especially love making manicotti. I usually cook the shell and then carefully stuff.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I always use Barilla manicotti when I make my favorite manicotti recipe for my family. They're easy to cook al dente and I don't have any trouble stuffing the pasta with my ricotta mixture. They're definitely a good option for making some delicious Italian manicotti.
Bertha G.
Bertha G.
Bridgeport, CT
I Love to make love these, i love to mix and stuff worth of my favorite ingredients. These products are in our pantry weekly
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
This pasta holds up well from boiling or blanching all the way to the oven with ingredients stuffed inside and sauce on top. These are very tasty and my go to for recipes. They are moderately priced but they are worth it when you r meal comes out right. i would recommend these to others.
April F.
April F.
Homosassa, FL
Love Braille pasta. Had the best taste. I've never had any complaints. I also love the sauce. It's delicious.
Joshua L.