BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan
Loves Park
Cooks up really well. We use these for stuffing & they are very yummy. Pretty inexpensive too!
Hilda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Cada ves que hago canelones con este tipo de pasta me recuerda el olor de la comida de mi mama.
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
Used this to make dinner tonight and as usual it came out amazing this is the only brand I use
Brittany B.
The noodles are great quality for a very cheap price! They don't take very long to cook either!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I love these noodles. The boil up well & are easy to load up with whatever I stuff them with.
Isadora B.
One of my favorite brands when it comes to pasta. Always preserves its flavor and freshness
maria F.
Favorite brand I've been eating them since I was a child. easy to cook n great portion size
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
This product has wonderful flavor and needs no extra spices. Perfect for pastas and dips
Emily W.
Crown Point, IN
These are THE BEST manicotti noodles! Barilla makes it so easy to cook noodles al dente.
Nicole T.
Take me out! If you truly know what you are doing then this is the best noodles to stuff
Joshua L.