BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Megan
Loves Park
Cooks up really well. We use these for stuffing & they are very yummy. Pretty inexpensive too!
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
Used this to make dinner tonight and as usual it came out amazing this is the only brand I use
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these noodles. The boil up well & are easy to load up with whatever I stuff them with.
maria F.
Foodie Expert
Favorite brand I've been eating them since I was a child. easy to cook n great portion size
Isadora B.
One of my favorite brands when it comes to pasta. Always preserves its flavor and freshness
Emily W.
Crown Point, IN
These are THE BEST manicotti noodles! Barilla makes it so easy to cook noodles al dente.
Emely L.
Foodie Expert
Its the best grocery store pasta ive found thus far it does the job and its inexpensive.
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This product has wonderful flavor and needs no extra spices. Perfect for pastas and dips
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
We buy this when we make stuffed shells. Baroll. Our favorite buy. Definitely our go to.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Take me out! If you truly know what you are doing then this is the best noodles to stuff
Joshua L.