BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Janira P.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I love love Barilla! It's the only brand that I use when I buy pasta. Taste great , won't change brands!
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Foodie Expert
Super easy to stuff with cheese!! Blend Park, mozzarella, and cream cheese and stuff. Bake for 30 mins.
Crystal R.
Foodie Expert
I don't know if it's me or not but, I had a bit of difficulty try to stuff these without them breaking.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Foodie Expert
Use to make stuffed manicotti! So good, some of the best noodles ever! Great price and great product!!
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect size pasta to be used for manicotti. Bakes great and is super tasty. Easy to use to stuff with.
Alessandra B.
Love the product, love the cooking suggestions. I'm more of a fan of their veggie pasta. It's amazing!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
Just an all around good pasta. I like to buy this because of the price. It is a good price and taste.
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
I use these shells to stuff cheese in them and if cooked just under al dente they are perfect for it
Liliana G.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
These are great. However, I wish they had these in ready to bake because it would be so much easier!
Lisette C.
Rochester, NY
I make manicotti often. This is my go to pasta. Best pasta I use. Only One I purchase on a regular.
Joshua L.