BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
This I'd the brand my mom used when she is going to cook any pasta. I think its good but general everything my mom makes its good
Tiffani T.
Tiffani T.
Great for making manicotti. The shells are a good size for stuffing and are rarely cracked in the packaging.
Ery V.
Ery V.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Great brand and great pasta. I use this brand when making spaghetti or lasagna for my little family
Katie C.
Katie C.
Biloxi, MS
I cook for my family at least once a week using this manicotti. I love this so much, and so does my family.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Foodie Expert
Love making stuffed ricotta and spinach pasta. It pairs well with any sauce!! My family loves it.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Wixom, MI
Almost as good as fresh pasta I like these the best we only buy Barilla pasta when it comes to box pastas.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
This makes a great chicken manicotti! Our family loves it! I buy it quite often.
Yusra S.
Yusra S.
U S A F Academy, CO
Barilla pasta is the only brand in my pantry. I love their selection and how easy it is to prepare!
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect to make a delicious meal. Love using it, tastes great as well
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Great taste boiled up easily without falling apart my family loves lasagna and this is what we use
Joshua L.