BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
This is one of my favorite meals to make and definitely one of the best noodles to use!! Highly recommend!
Samantha S.
Murphysboro, IL
I used these noodles in a no boil crockpot manicotti recipe and it worked so well! I was very impressed.
Janira P.
Anaheim, CA
I love love Barilla! It's the only brand that I use when I buy pasta. Taste great , won't change brands!
Alessandra B.
Love the product, love the cooking suggestions. I'm more of a fan of their veggie pasta. It's amazing!
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Super easy to stuff with cheese!! Blend Park, mozzarella, and cream cheese and stuff. Bake for 30 mins.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect size pasta to be used for manicotti. Bakes great and is super tasty. Easy to use to stuff with.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Use to make stuffed manicotti! So good, some of the best noodles ever! Great price and great product!!
Crystal R.
I don't know if it's me or not but, I had a bit of difficulty try to stuff these without them breaking.
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
I use these shells to stuff cheese in them and if cooked just under al dente they are perfect for it
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Just an all around good pasta. I like to buy this because of the price. It is a good price and taste.
Joshua L.