BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
Now growing up my mom always made homemade manicotti shells and of course they are amazing but as a mom of 4 small kids who has time for that!!! These work just as well and taste great!
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
My family LOVES making Manicotti! and this is the perfect Pasta to do the job! So easy to use and turns out great every time with minimal breakage!
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love Barilla pasta. cooks up great and perfect every time! My husband loves pasta dishes so i buy a Barilla pasta alot. i didn't know there was a meal kit i will check that out . i make my own sauces for each dish .Barilla pasta holds up real well in the oven and who don't like oven pasta dishes? i know we do .we use so many different kids of meat for our pasta dishes and different sauces. I't would be a sad world without pasta.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Foodie Expert
I love making this pasta filled with different cheeses. specially with ricotta cheese
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite manicotti pasta I use. I always get this one out of all of the other pasta brand. Perfect texture. Great price.
Namrata P.
Braille is the ONLY brand of pasta that I purchase ever since I was in high school and could drive. People say pasta is pasta, but once you go Barilla, it's hard to go back
Natalie Z.
ONTARIO, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this product! I make the recipe printed on the box and it tastes great. I don't normally make pasta but my husband requested it and I'm glad we tried it. I purchased at my local grocery store.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
I usually buy off brand noodles, but my store did not have their brand in manicotti noodles. These noodles were great. They were cheap, the directions were clear. None of the shells were broken because the packaging is well thought out - the noodles are in plastic trays inside the box. Would recommend if making manicotti!
Yogeeta S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Love it, so easy to us and so affordable to put together. I have always purchase their products and never had a complaint and its healthy if you put it together and always recommend it with my recipe for the ricotta to be seasoned to your liking. I put fresh parsley, oregano, parmesan cheese and basil and seasoned with salt and pepper and then stuff your shells very delicious.
Courtney B.
This makes a great chicken manicotti! Our family loves it! I buy it quite often.
Joshua L.