BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Suzanne D.
Renton, WA
The manicotti is easy enough to make with the recipe on the box, and I love that it's already in a tube shape.
erin d.
I only buy Barilla pasta. It's high quality and has a perfect flavor. It also cooks to the perfect al dente.
April F.
Homosassa, FL
Love Braille pasta. Had the best taste. I've never had any complaints. I also love the sauce. It's delicious.
Miriam G.
Mankato, MN
These took a little longer to cook, but it was worth it because theye didn't fall apart when we stuffed them!
Brittany C.
Greensboro , NC
Stays together after cooked- doesn't split when you try to fill it. Tastes so much better than other brands.
Tiffani T.
Great for making manicotti. The shells are a good size for stuffing and are rarely cracked in the packaging.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great pasta that is relatively inexpensive. I make pasta at least once a week and Barilla has a good variety.
Emily B.
This is one of my favorite meals to make and definitely one of the best noodles to use!! Highly recommend!
Diana H.
They package it so well! I've rarely had broken shells! Cooks easily and holds up to the strongest sauces.
Faith B.
Wixom, MI
Almost as good as fresh pasta I like these the best we only buy Barilla pasta when it comes to box pastas.
Joshua L.