BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Chana H.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
What can I say, I love my pasta. Being a vegetarian these are my go to. In general, all I pretty much use is Barilla.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
This pasta is so yummy and great for stuffing with great food. It makes the perfect entree meal.
Belinda S.
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Love these noodles. This is a good quality noodle and I would recommend this product.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
Used this to make dinner tonight and as usual it came out amazing this is the only brand I use
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love these shells. They are so easy to make with the recipe included on the back.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Las Vegas, NV
We are a family that love barilla pastas . we have tired very kind of pasta they have . great taste, great product.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Foodie Expert
The perfect pasta!! I get the "Al dente" every-time. This pasta comes in a lot of varieties and can be found in most grocery stores!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Foodie Expert
This barilla pasta manicotti is so YUM. It is the perfect size and it cooks really fast. I love it.
Ery V.
Ery V.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Great brand and great pasta. I use this brand when making spaghetti or lasagna for my little family
Tiffani T.
Tiffani T.
Great for making manicotti. The shells are a good size for stuffing and are rarely cracked in the packaging.
Joshua L.