BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

maria F.
maria F.
Foodie Expert
Favorite brand I've been eating them since I was a child. easy to cook n great portion size
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Very tasty. Cooked fast. Great for cooking for a family. I'm not a great cook but my husband loved what I made with these
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Love this brand of pasta all of them are so good. plus I love coming up with new dinner ideas with this and it makes my meals so much simpler
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
These are great. However, I wish they had these in ready to bake because it would be so much easier!
Mafalda C.
Mafalda C.
Fill them with ricotta, meat and mushroom..put in a casserole and cook in the oven.. You'll get a wonderful dinner!!! ;)
Lisette C.
Lisette C.
Rochester, NY
I make manicotti often. This is my go to pasta. Best pasta I use. Only One I purchase on a regular.
Brittani D.
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
We buy this when we make stuffed shells. Baroll. Our favorite buy. Definitely our go to.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This product has wonderful flavor and needs no extra spices. Perfect for pastas and dips
Megan R.
Megan R.
Akron, OH
When I make chicken cheese and spinach manicotti use these shells. If cooked right they stuff well and taste delishhh
Chana H.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
What can I say, I love my pasta. Being a vegetarian these are my go to. In general, all I pretty much use is Barilla.
Joshua L.