BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Pamela B.
Millington, TN
We usually go with great value on noodles but with the price difference isn't very much we end up going with Barilla. We like their noodles and they get to a nice el dente very easily.
Christy A.
Madison, TN
My mom is so creative she makes the most amazing meal with these. She stuffs them with a mix of ground beef , sauce, and tops them cheese. Yum!
Miriam G.
Mankato, MN
These took a little longer to cook, but it was worth it because theye didn't fall apart when we stuffed them!
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite meals to make and definitely one of the best noodles to use!! Highly recommend!
erin d.
I only buy Barilla pasta. It's high quality and has a perfect flavor. It also cooks to the perfect al dente.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I make Manicotti a couple of times a year at least. I now only buy my shells from Barilla. When I have used other brands the shells fall apart or get too soggy. Barilla pasta always comes out aldente.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
These are the best manicotti shells hands down. They are the only ones I buy. Not only do they taste great, they don't break when you stuff them with meats. Great quality flavor.
Greg-Dani M.
I love Barilla Pasta. When I make my homemade Manicotti I always reach for the Barilla manicotti shells. Always in tact never broken easy to use. They help make my recipe come together into a delicious meal for my family.
Emily W.
Crown Point, IN
These are THE BEST manicotti noodles! Barilla makes it so easy to cook noodles al dente.
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
This was a pretty good pasta and is great when you want to eat last minute.
Joshua L.