BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Melissa S.
These are great for my homemade manicotti. I full them before they are cooked, and they cook to al dente while it bakes.
Ana E. L.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom gave me for stuffed manicotti recipe and i bought these to make them and they taste delicious! my boys love them!
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
This is my favorite brand of pasta. The Manicotti cooks perfectly aldente, and is the perfect size for manicotti ratio.
Angie M.
Hampton, VA
We eat pasta at least twice a week, we always go for this brand. I just made dinner with this yesterday, it was amazing
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
What can I say, I love my pasta. Being a vegetarian these are my go to. In general, all I pretty much use is Barilla.
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
I love these noodles ! They cook without becoming super sticky . Also they don't fall apart as they are being stuffed
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
What I like about this brand, is that half are not broken and they are tough enough after being cooked to be stuffed.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
I had never made manicotti, but these noodles made it so easy. I used the recipe on the box and my husband loved it!
Calyn S.
Great taste and texture. I use Barilla pastas a lot and they are great. The price is great and the quality is better.
Amber D.
Brunswick
I love Barilla pasta products. I always use this brand over any other brands. It's not expensive and taste delicious
Joshua L.