BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite kind of pasta, so these noodles are the best for the price. They don't break easy either. :)
Lindsay G.
Foodie Expert
This pasta helps me make the best manicotti!! It doesn't just fall apart like other brands and tastes delicious!
Suzanne D.
Renton, wa
The manicotti is easy enough to make with the recipe on the box, and I love that it's already in a tube shape.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
My go to manicotti pasta. It holds well when filling it. And had a great taste. Something I use for every party
April F.
Homosassa, FL
Love Braille pasta. Had the best taste. I've never had any complaints. I also love the sauce. It's delicious.
Miriam G.
Mankato, MN
These took a little longer to cook, but it was worth it because theye didn't fall apart when we stuffed them!
erin d.
I only buy Barilla pasta. It's high quality and has a perfect flavor. It also cooks to the perfect al dente.
Brittany C.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Stays together after cooked- doesn't split when you try to fill it. Tastes so much better than other brands.
Tiffani T.
Great for making manicotti. The shells are a good size for stuffing and are rarely cracked in the packaging.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Foodie Expert
Great pasta that is relatively inexpensive. I make pasta at least once a week and Barilla has a good variety.
Joshua L.