BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Ana E. L.
Los Angeles , CA
My mom gave me for stuffed manicotti recipe and i bought these to make them and they taste delicious! my boys love them!
Melissa S.
These are great for my homemade manicotti. I full them before they are cooked, and they cook to al dente while it bakes.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
This is my favorite brand of pasta. The Manicotti cooks perfectly aldente, and is the perfect size for manicotti ratio.
Angie M.
Hampton, VA
We eat pasta at least twice a week, we always go for this brand. I just made dinner with this yesterday, it was amazing
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
What I like about this brand, is that half are not broken and they are tough enough after being cooked to be stuffed.
Shelly P.
We buy this pasta often. The shells hold up well during the boiling process and do not break when working with them.
Bianca B.
Love manicotti these noodles make it easy and simple to make and prepare and I don't have to use all of them at once.
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
I love these noodles ! They cook without becoming super sticky . Also they don't fall apart as they are being stuffed
Calyn S.
Great taste and texture. I use Barilla pastas a lot and they are great. The price is great and the quality is better.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
What can I say, I love my pasta. Being a vegetarian these are my go to. In general, all I pretty much use is Barilla.
Joshua L.