BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
Great delicious noodles boils perfect and fast great taste and all for a good price great that you can find at all stores
Ana E. L.
Ana E. L.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
My mom gave me for stuffed manicotti recipe and i bought these to make them and they taste delicious! my boys love them!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
We eat pasta at least twice a week, we always go for this brand. I just made dinner with this yesterday, it was amazing
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite meals to make and definitely one of the best noodles to use!! Highly recommend!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
The noodles are great quality for a very cheap price! They don't take very long to cook either!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Works great for my stuffed manicotti shells. Noodles aren't easily broken like some of the other brands tend to be.
Janira P.
Janira P.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I love love Barilla! It's the only brand that I use when I buy pasta. Taste great , won't change brands!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Foodie Expert
I don't know if it's me or not but, I had a bit of difficulty try to stuff these without them breaking.
Shelly T.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
Love these pasta shells one of my favorite brands . I love creating new ways to fill these pasta . They are very yummy and my family loves them
Alessandra B.
Alessandra B.
Love the product, love the cooking suggestions. I'm more of a fan of their veggie pasta. It's amazing!
Joshua L.