BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Foodie Expert
This pasta helps me make the best manicotti!! It doesn't just fall apart like other brands and tastes delicious!
Athina M.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
My go to manicotti pasta. It holds well when filling it. And had a great taste. Something I use for every party
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Renton, wa
The manicotti is easy enough to make with the recipe on the box, and I love that it's already in a tube shape.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
These are great for my homemade manicotti. I full them before they are cooked, and they cook to al dente while it bakes.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Mankato, MN
These took a little longer to cook, but it was worth it because theye didn't fall apart when we stuffed them!
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
Foodie Expert
Lasagna and stuffed shells are two of my favorite dishes so we also have manicotti noodles laying around and this brand is by far the best.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Brunswick
I love Barilla pasta products. I always use this brand over any other brands. It's not expensive and taste delicious
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
Just an all around good pasta. I like to buy this because of the price. It is a good price and taste.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite manicotti pasta I use. I always get this one out of all of the other pasta brand. Perfect texture. Great price.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
Great delicious noodles boils perfect and fast great taste and all for a good price great that you can find at all stores
Joshua L.