BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie H.
Great taste boiled up easily without falling apart my family loves lasagna and this is what we use
Gretchen Y.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
The noodles held up pretty well and we had very little breakage while boiling and draining so we were able to use all but 1 out of 2 boxes
maria F.
Foodie Expert
Favorite brand I've been eating them since I was a child. easy to cook n great portion size
Michelle W.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious for making manicotti. I love this pasta brand in general and it is the only dry grocery store pasta brand I buy. There's just something about the taste of all their noodles that sets them apart.
Hilda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Cada ves que hago canelones con este tipo de pasta me recuerda el olor de la comida de mi mama.
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
These manicotti shells are the perfect size for a large family dinner. There's plenty of room to stuff lots of your fav yummy ingredients in there. These are easy to cook and yummy to eat!
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
We buy this when we make stuffed shells. Baroll. Our favorite buy. Definitely our go to.
Mary K.
Clarksburg, WV
Barilla has never let me down. Some brands make their manicotti far too thin, they break easily and tear. Barilla's manicotti has never torn, it's all I use when I need to make an impressive dinner.
Tina C.
Loughman , FL
This is one of the easiest manicotti that I've made. It boiled up so nice and didn't fall apart even after it was cooked. It had just the right amount of thickness to it and it was easy to stuff with my cheese filling. Very nice Barilla
Samantha D.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is yummy! Affordable and a brand I can trust on a consistent basis! I use this brands pasta at least once a week!
Joshua L.