BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gretchen Y.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
The noodles held up pretty well and we had very little breakage while boiling and draining so we were able to use all but 1 out of 2 boxes
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite meals to make and definitely one of the best noodles to use!! Highly recommend!
erin d.
I only buy Barilla pasta. It's high quality and has a perfect flavor. It also cooks to the perfect al dente.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I make Manicotti a couple of times a year at least. I now only buy my shells from Barilla. When I have used other brands the shells fall apart or get too soggy. Barilla pasta always comes out aldente.
Stephanie H.
Great taste boiled up easily without falling apart my family loves lasagna and this is what we use
Greg-Dani M.
I love Barilla Pasta. When I make my homemade Manicotti I always reach for the Barilla manicotti shells. Always in tact never broken easy to use. They help make my recipe come together into a delicious meal for my family.
Alexandra R.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is OBSESSED with cheese manicotti but there is no way I am willing to make it my hand. These Barilla Manicotti pasta shells don't break as easily as some other brands and kept all the filling inside! The pasta is smooth not grainy and of course tastes great. Yay for premade pasta!
Sarah  N.
Columbus, OH
This was a pretty good pasta and is great when you want to eat last minute.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Foodie Expert
I love making this pasta filled with different cheeses. specially with ricotta cheese
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
I usually buy off brand noodles, but my store did not have their brand in manicotti noodles. These noodles were great. They were cheap, the directions were clear. None of the shells were broken because the packaging is well thought out - the noodles are in plastic trays inside the box. Would recommend if making manicotti!
Joshua L.