BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Katina S.
Naples , FL
Delicious pasta! I made stuffed shells one night and they came out awesome. Tried it with the manicotti pasta and it was even better!
Tiffany F.
The perfect pasta!! I get the "Al dente" every-time. This pasta comes in a lot of varieties and can be found in most grocery stores!
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
Barilla is one of the best brands for pasta. I especially love making manicotti. I usually cook the shell and then carefully stuff.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
This is my favorite manicotti pasta I use. I always get this one out of all of the other pasta brand. Perfect texture. Great price.
Porshia M.
I always choose Barilla Pasta, especially when I make manicotti. It's one of my families favorite meals. Always turns out great!
Beatriz C.
This I'd the brand my mom used when she is going to cook any pasta. I think its good but general everything my mom makes its good
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY
When cooked right these hold up when making the perfect manicotti. You have to be careful or else you'll break or tear the tubes.
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
These are delicious! !! Tgey are cheap and don't take long to cook. I love sruffing thrm with meat cottage cheese cheese and sauce
Ilissa H.
Delicious pasta and very easy to make. Just be careful with the box so you don't destroy all your noodles before you get home.
Ame L.
Asheboro, NC
These manicotti shells worked perfectly for a special recipe I tried last weekend. Easy to cook, easy to fill and easy to eat.
Joshua L.