BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
All their pastas are amazing. I used to make a stuffed manicotti with all different kinds of cheeses. It was mouth watering. My family always nag me to make for them. If only I had the time...
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA
I've used these for years to make stuffed shells. They are easy to prepare and manage using these noodles. I've tried other brand noodles and they fall apart
carrie c.
Lonaconing, MD
Good quality product. Good taste. Cooks well. It mixes well with pasta sauce.I would recommend the Barilla brand. It's the only brand that I buy.
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY
When cooked right these hold up when making the perfect manicotti. You have to be careful or else you'll break or tear the tubes.
Shelly P.
We buy this pasta often. The shells hold up well during the boiling process and do not break when working with them.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect size pasta to be used for manicotti. Bakes great and is super tasty. Easy to use to stuff with.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Use to make stuffed manicotti! So good, some of the best noodles ever! Great price and great product!!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Manicotti is a favorite in my household and these noodles are a must! Great product
Danielle A.
Brooklyn, NY
I just made this last week and it was gone within minutes was absolutely delicious
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
When I saw these I was really excited! Manicotti is one of my all time favorite Italian dishes and I had been looking for a while for some noodles to make it at home with. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when coming across these made a brand I already buy and trust. They turned out delicious!
Joshua L.