BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is my favorite brand of pasta! I love that they have such a huge selection of pasta types and textures, as well as a veggie pasta and a protein pasta. It tastes great too, a classic pasta taste!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
When I saw these I was really excited! Manicotti is one of my all time favorite Italian dishes and I had been looking for a while for some noodles to make it at home with. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when coming across these made a brand I already buy and trust. They turned out delicious!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Batiks is a high quality pasta for an very affordable price. We eat a lot of pasta in my family so we've gotten very familiar with all the brands. We know this is always a brand we trust to bring quality product.
Jenna H.
These noodles were perfect for my crockpot manicotti! I piped in my own mix of ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese and placed the uncooked noodles in the crockpot with sauce and the sauce cooked the noodles perfectly! I purchased mine from my local grocery store and will buy again!
Laniesha G.
Wooster, OH
This is the absolute best brand of noodle to use. They don't get hard or real soft after a while of cooking. It gives correct directions to make these noodles absolutely dainty and delightful.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
I use these every time I make stuffed manicotti. My family loves it and always wants me to make it. These cook well and don't rip easily when you are trying to stuff them with fillings. This is affordable and great noodles.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
The Barilla Pasta Manicotti is very good. It is very easy to stuff, cook, and eat!!!!!! It is as healthy as normal grain pasta gets and is the best decision. I recommend stuffing the manicotti with ricotta cheese. Spectacular!!!!!!Its great.
Madison B.
Noodles are noodles let's be honest here! However these noodles do taste great with any sauce or seasoning. They aren't expensive, and have some great health benefits included as well. Barilla noodles never let me down!
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Really good for person who wants to make something fancy to dinner , I buy this product at vons store, compared to other, this is better , really tasty with ricotta inside and tomato sauce on top , I really recommend
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
When I make chicken manicotti I always buy these shells. Affordable and delicious. Though sometimes they can be a bit expensive. They are decently healthy. And hold up under sauce. I definitely would recommend them
Joshua L.