BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Kristen Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
Love making manicotti but only if you're cooking with good pasta . These manicotti shells are great ! For pre made pasta they taste amazing and are fairly easy to stuff. The best part is that if you're using a good amount of sauce you don't have to cook them all the way . They will cook the rest of the way while they're in the tray in the oven and absorb the sauce. This just makes then taste even better !
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
This pasta holds up well from boiling or blanching all the way to the oven with ingredients stuffed inside and sauce on top. These are very tasty and my go to for recipes. They are moderately priced but they are worth it when you r meal comes out right. i would recommend these to others.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of pasta! I love that they have such a huge selection of pasta types and textures, as well as a veggie pasta and a protein pasta. It tastes great too, a classic pasta taste!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
When I saw these I was really excited! Manicotti is one of my all time favorite Italian dishes and I had been looking for a while for some noodles to make it at home with. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when coming across these made a brand I already buy and trust. They turned out delicious!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
Batiks is a high quality pasta for an very affordable price. We eat a lot of pasta in my family so we've gotten very familiar with all the brands. We know this is always a brand we trust to bring quality product.
Jenna W.
Foodie Expert
These noodles were perfect for my crockpot manicotti! I piped in my own mix of ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese and placed the uncooked noodles in the crockpot with sauce and the sauce cooked the noodles perfectly! I purchased mine from my local grocery store and will buy again!
Laniesha G.
Wooster, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best brand of noodle to use. They don't get hard or real soft after a while of cooking. It gives correct directions to make these noodles absolutely dainty and delightful.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Foodie Expert
I use these every time I make stuffed manicotti. My family loves it and always wants me to make it. These cook well and don't rip easily when you are trying to stuff them with fillings. This is affordable and great noodles.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
The Barilla Pasta Manicotti is very good. It is very easy to stuff, cook, and eat!!!!!! It is as healthy as normal grain pasta gets and is the best decision. I recommend stuffing the manicotti with ricotta cheese. Spectacular!!!!!!Its great.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
Barilla is and has been my favorite pasta brand forever! I've shopped around and tried others, but nothing compares!
The manicotti noodles boil soft, yet are strong enough to hold together while being stuffed, and that's hard to find!
Joshua L.