BY BARILLA

Barilla® Manicotti Pasta.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love to cook , especially Italian food ! My sauce is famous and a favorite with my family . So it's important to me to serve them the best pasta available . Barilla pasta is quality pasta that tastes great and always cooks up perfectly. If you ask me, there is no better pasta for any of my meals !
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
Batiks is a high quality pasta for an very affordable price. We eat a lot of pasta in my family so we've gotten very familiar with all the brands. We know this is always a brand we trust to bring quality product.
Liori G.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
All their pastas are amazing. I used to make a stuffed manicotti with all different kinds of cheeses. It was mouth watering. My family always nag me to make for them. If only I had the time...
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I recently bought this brand at Walmart and made chicken alfredo stuffed manicotti. It was delicious! The pasta kept it's shape and it was a hit. Definitely changing my brand.
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA
I've used these for years to make stuffed shells. They are easy to prepare and manage using these noodles. I've tried other brand noodles and they fall apart
carrie c.
carrie c.
Lonaconing, MD
Good quality product. Good taste. Cooks well. It mixes well with pasta sauce.I would recommend the Barilla brand. It's the only brand that I buy.
Alina Y.
Alina Y.
Binghamton, NY
When cooked right these hold up when making the perfect manicotti. You have to be careful or else you'll break or tear the tubes.
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
We buy this pasta often. The shells hold up well during the boiling process and do not break when working with them.
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
I love making manicotti and these noodles are the best. They cook nice and evenly and come out perfectly al dente.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect size pasta to be used for manicotti. Bakes great and is super tasty. Easy to use to stuff with.
Joshua L.