BY BARILLA

Barilla® Linguine Fini.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

Barilla Pasta Linguine Fini

Start your review of Barilla Pasta Linguine Fini!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bethany K.
Great brand and can't go wrong with their products. instructions on cook time is correct which is very helpful for me since I'm always multitasking
Aarib N.
New Rochelle
I always use this to make my spaghetti and this make is so yummy! Would definitely buy this again
Laylaa W.
Oh my gosh this pasta is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I hate pasta but for dime strange reason I will only eat this one
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
The only pasta I'll purchase for my dishes! Good flavor and great consistency.. the pasta doesn't get too soggy and doesn't take too long to make either! Love!
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
My family's all time favorite pasta. I always buy Barilla! The taste is always perfect and I NEVER get a mushy noodle from Barilla! LOVE< LOVE< LOVE!
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Muito gostoso!!! Fácil de fazer, o preço não é muito bom mas vale a pena comprar pela qualidade do produto.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
I always buy this its good pasta and and super affordable gr8 with any pasta sauce its in my pantry now lol
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Stuff is good! Love cooking with it ... great paste and a great price ... also doesn't take to long to prepare so that's even better :)
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
My favorite brand for pasta. Always tastes so good. They even have a really good tasting gluten free option where you can barely tell the difference!
Samira J.
San Bruno , CA
Barilla Is a great brand of pasta that I stand by because it's good and most importantly cheap!