Add a Photo

By BARILLA
Barilla® Linguine Fini.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST. Parma 1877.
Talon T.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA

The only pasta I'll purchase for my dishes! Good flavor and great consistency.. the pasta doesn't get too soggy and doesn't take too long to make either! Love!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN

My family's all time favorite pasta. I always buy Barilla! The taste is always perfect and I NEVER get a mushy noodle from Barilla! LOVE< LOVE< LOVE!
Bethany K.
Bethany K.

Great brand and can't go wrong with their products. instructions on cook time is correct which is very helpful for me since I'm always multitasking
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX

Stuff is good! Love cooking with it ... great paste and a great price ... also doesn't take to long to prepare so that's even better :)
Laylaa W.
Laylaa W.

Oh my gosh this pasta is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I hate pasta but for dime strange reason I will only eat this one
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK

I always buy this its good pasta and and super affordable gr8 with any pasta sauce its in my pantry now lol
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN

My favorite brand for pasta. Always tastes so good. They even have a really good tasting gluten free option where you can barely tell the difference!
Samira J.
Samira J.
Burlingame , CA

Barilla Is a great brand of pasta that I stand by because it's good and most importantly cheap!

Join Now