Barilla Pasta Linguine uploaded by Sophie A.Barilla Pasta Linguine uploaded by Alexis P.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Linguine.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

• What pasta is your favorite?2 Answers
  • Someone can tell me a good recipe for linguine pasta?2 Answers
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I like to make my own linguine, but when I don’t have time I use this. It’s quite good, especially with the right seasonings. Put salt in the water as it boils before you put the pasta in to keep it from sticking. Affordable, easy, filling, and tasty.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This pasta is the perfect texture for me, not to thick and not chewy when cooked al dente. I love to make Ike with spicy shrimp Alfredo. I love to make it from scratch when we can’t go out and it’s wonderful. I recommend these noodles to everyone.
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
This pasta is so versatile. We normally use it when we make a homemade garlic butter sauce pasta dish. But honestly when I’m running late to make dinner and we look in the cabinets for something quick. I am put at ease when I see that we have these noodles. But they really aren’t to thick to replace spaghetti or fettuccine noodles in a pinch.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gooood pasta brand. We are constantly purchasing. There’s a lot of varieties available and the price is decent. Has great flavor and they are hearty and durable so they don’t fall apart.
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro , TN
i love this brand of pasta! it's very affordable and doesn't get soggy like other bands i've used. i usually pair this pasta with yummy veggies with a dab of olive oil!
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Barilla makes some of the best Pastas!!! Any grocery store carries Barilla pasta. My grandmother bought this when I was growing up so of course so did I! This brand overall makes great products. Enjoy!
Melina B.
Being originally from Italy, Barilla is one of my very favourite brands of pasta! We used to have it all the time when I was a kid and it is definitely my go-to when it comes to missing flavours from home. The quality is one of the best.
Dorian H.
Jonesboro, GA
Love linguine noodles love Barilla products not to starchy when you cook them and they don't stick as much like other products very cheap would recommend to others
Brittany D.
Barilla is also a great pasta company. Maybe a bit better than Great Value. It's a little more expensive too. I get it at my local grocery story.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles
Love it I like that it's always cheap at ralphs sometimes it's 10 for 10 it's cooks fast and it taste good. I love their pasta sauce too.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What pasta is your favorite?
Yireth P.
Allentown, PA
Someone can tell me a good recipe for linguine pasta?