Barilla Pasta Lasagne Noodles uploaded by Ann R.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Lasagne Noodles.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

• Have you tried Barilla Lasagna Noodles as a rolled pasta?1 Answers
  • Have you used Barilla Lasanga Noodles for something other than your...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angel F.
Angel F.
Foodie Expert
Barilla is my favorite brand when it comes to buying any kinds of pasta. I have used and bought most of their products, from lasagna noodles, to thick and thin spaghetti, fettucine, bowties. They have pretty much all the types of pasta, and what i love about them is they offer gluten free and pasta with less fibers for those who can't eat the regular recipe of pasta.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Foodie Expert
I don't make lasagne too much with the noodles that I have to boil, usually I make it with the oven ready noodles, but when I do get the kind to boil it is these and they do very well when baking with the lasagne as well. Other kinds like to crisp or get too hard going from the boiling to baking process of lasagne.
Mount Morris, MI
Garfield isn't the only lasagna lover.
I like the Barilla lasagna noodles because they are hardly ever broken when I get them out of the box. They are thicker than other brands I've used. They do well with lots of sauce and fillings.
I bet Garfield preferred Barilla over other brands like me. :)
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I recently tried this pasta at my moms and I'll say it was thick and fresh BUT I wish it was a little bit thinner most of my bites just tasted like pasta no matter how much sauce or cheese. Other than that it's okay I wouldn't mind buying it here and there just not too often :l
Karina K.
Karina K.
Newington, CT
Foodie Expert
This is the only lasagne noodles i use for my lasagne. They are quick to cook, and come out perfectly al dente. I add layers of delicious ingredients in with the noodles to make an amazing dish. Make sure to salt the boiling water first, for more flavor in the noodles.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
These are good pasta noodles and whenever I want to make lasagne this is what I buy, it's such a good price and works well. My family loves them and I wouldn't buy any other brand of lasagna noodles. I'm always pleased when I make lasagna with these.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
These Lasagne noodles cook up really nice and are very good. My family really loves them. We have pasta often and Barilla is a very affordable brand. They have great quality products and the food cooks nicely and tastes delicious!!
Sherilyn O.
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
I love, love your pasta and buy it all the time when there is a sale at the supermarket. I like the texture of the pasta(not to thick or thin) and the way it cooks perfectly al dente. It's a step up in the pasta category for me.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Noodles tasted good and were of a high quality. Didn't break apart during cooking or lasagna assembly. I usually go for the store brand to save some money, but these were on sale, and I'd try them again if the price was right.
Katie B.
Katie B.
I bought these to make lasagna roll ups and they taste amazing! I have made several lasagna recipes with these and they all turn out great! The whole wheat ones are just as good if you are looking for that option.
Mount Morris, MI
Have you used Barilla Lasanga Noodles for something other than your typical lasagna?
Mount Morris, MI
Have you tried Barilla Lasagna Noodles as a rolled pasta?