BY BARILLA

Barilla® Lasagne Pasta.

No boiling required.

Makes a 9" x 13" tray.

Rolled flat like homemade.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

Enriched egg pasta product. see more...

• Any other Ideas to add with this lasagna ?2 Answers
Sarah S.
Akron
This was the first no boil lasagna noodle that I ever found. When I found it, I was so happy because this would certainly make the process of assembling homemade lasagna easier - much easier. However, there are much cheaper versions on the market now. Because of that, I'm buying this one now rarely because the boxes that I can find at Dollar Tree work just as well and they are a fraction of the cost of the Barilla.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
No boil lasagna noodles are a great creation. It saves so much time when making and assembling lasagna. You need to make sure to use more sauce as the noodles absorb the liquid. I frequently have broken noodles in my box, but that is probably getting bike in the store. I will never go back to the boil noodles. I tell friends about this product.
Roselyn W.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I swear by the Barilla brand but unfortunately this product didn't satisfy my needs. I had trouble cutting them to the size I needed and it took a long time to cook, longer than others would. I do however like that they are made of egg.
Maria De Jesus B.
Always perfect for my Lasagna Dinner meals! The noodles always stay in tact, firm, just enough volume to feel solid but not too heavy. Sauce, meat, and cheese lay perfectly on the noodles creating a lovely bake in the oven to simmer in its juices! PERFECTION!
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
On my opinion , this product is one of the best for lasagna, healthy? Well it's pasta , I really buy this product every time when I make lasagna, I really recommend this product , every time when I bought it it's a good experience
Brandy D.
Bessemer City, NC
My favorite pasta brand, I love the no boil lasagne noodles, so easy and convenient! They also offer healthier alternative such as whole grain and protein plus noodles, would absolutely recommend to others!
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I love these parts noodles. They cooked so well in the lasagna I made and they didn't turn soggy. They were great to eat. I recommend this brand to anyone who really cares about thier nooodle tenderness.
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
The BEST lasagna noodle out there. Bar none. They have the no-bake ones, but you don't need to at all. Don't pre-cook the noodles like the directions say. It's unnecessary, totally. Just make your fillings the way you normally do (I use egg + parm + ricotta and whisk together) and use enough pasta sauce as the lasagna noodles do soak it up as it bakes. Add your meat of choice (I use loose ground breakfast sausage WITHOUT fennel) and bake. The noodles are tender but not mushy. They hold up fantastic. You can break them to fit your pan and nobody is the wiser that you did that. Barilla makes the best pasta, hands down.
Nicole c.
Richmond, KY
These lasagna noodles cooked up to perfection in about 7 minutes! They had a great taste and texture. I love the price and the fact that I can buy them at almost any grocery store!
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
No no no! I don't understand how these noodles are rated so high. Perhaps because I grew up eating authentic Italian food is the reason I discriminate. If I had known when I bought them, they looked like cardboard, I would have put them back. Yes the cook fast and that's a great concept however these lack flavor and have no texture.

Pro tip: Use normal lasagna pasta. Yes it might take slightly longer to cook if you don't pre boil but the sauce absorbs into the noodles nicely. Leaving you a shorter cool down time before eating.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Any other Ideas to add with this lasagna ?