Barilla Pasta Large Shells uploaded by Ellie W.Barilla Pasta Large Shells uploaded by Mariangela P.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Large shells.

"Al dente" perfection in 14-15 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST Parma 1877. see more...

• What do you guys stuff these with? I love ricotta cheese ...2 Answers
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Best pasta for Mac and Cheese ever! I use these all the time, don't take very long to cook and taste great. I do quite a few variations on Mac and Cheese for parties, and this always goes over very well. Easy to find in most grocery stores, and usually on sale!
amanda R.
Giant shells are so easy and versatile to work with. Can do any kind of stuffing mixture you want. From cheese and a veggie to meat, or add chicken and broccoli and cheddar cheese.
Heather S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love all Barillas pastas, I've tried many different types and they are all great! These shells worked so well being stuffed as well
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
These shells are the best for stuffing. Just fill with them chicken, spinach, and Alfredo sauce and bake! An easy, delicious dinner!
Danielle Z.
Ive never been a big fan of shella but i do like these ones. They cook nicely, so paired with a good sauce its not bad
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
Super easy to cook, simple to use. I honestly enjoy pasta dishes with almost every meal. Plus super cheap
Megan S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this because i love pasta and its delicious so i really really recommend this
Marie M.
Halifax , MN
These are one of my favorite types of pasta. It is consistent and so easy to make. It doesn't take very long and is excellent for many different recipes. The price is great and I would recommend to friends and family.
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, BC
There's nothing special about this pasta. There's nothing bad about it either. Having a brother and friends that are gay, I'm docking stars off because of their previous anti gay remarks.
Dominika T.
It's a good brand if it comes to pasta. This one is great for many dishes, you'll love the texture and quality of this product.
amanda R.
What do you guys stuff these with? I love ricotta cheese with spinach and tomato sauce on top.