Barilla Pasta Jumbo Shells uploaded by Samantha R.

BY BARILLA

Barilla®.Jumbo Shells Pasta.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta®.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

• How Big Are These? Are They An Eatable Size?3 Answers
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Foodie Expert
Im pretty sure everyone usually goes to this brand for their pasta. I havent tried any other brands so I'm not one to compare but from young i have been following this brand and i still love it to this day. It easy to make just boil it in some water and rinse with cold water and cook it in soup or pasta sauce whichever one you prefer. To me its an easy meal fix and also very yummy, plus there are all sorts of different designs!
Tunisha H.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
Foodie Expert
I use the jumbo shells when I don't want to fool with making traditional lasagna. I love the shells, they are easy to fill and cook fast in the oven when filled. I use them all the time and will continue to use them. I like them very much! I wish they were a little cheaper though, but it doesn't affect me buying them, because if I want them, I get them.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect pasta to fill with homemade ricotta and fresh spinach and topped with homemade or canned sauce. It looks great when presented in a round glass dish while still making it easier to portion out. You can find this brand pretty much in any store since it is a well known brand. Definitely should be a staple in every household.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
BRISTOL, TN
Foodie Expert
If you are wanting a lot of pasta, these are right up your alley. I do wish they offered a whole wheat version of them, however we did enjoy them. I used them to make stuffed shells, they didn't hold the filling as well as I would have like for them to. However, for the price they were a good value!
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Laguna Hills, CA
This is the only pasta brand I buy. The pasta is very tasty if you cook it right in salted water. I have tried a few other pasta brand long ago but they never made the cut. Barilla is the best in pasta business and I would highly recommend everyone to try it.
Amy C.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
I am always satisfied when I purchase Barilla pasta products. They have never let me down. Their quality is impeccable. The price of their pasta is very affordable and their products are consistently good. I have tried others but always go back to barilla
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Leominster, MA
I love Barilla Pasta and I love using the jumbo shells when I make stuffed shells for my family. I think the value is great and the price is right. I usually only buy Barilla and I recommend making stuffed shells with this pasta!
Deb J.
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
Brailla jumbo pasta shells are great for making stuffed shells! The noodles hold their shape nicely and have a nice texture! Compared to other brands, Barilla pasta is competitively priced. I highly recommend that you try these!
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of pasta my family buys. Every two weeks I make stuffed shells and this brand has amazing tasting pasta and the price is great!
Sam R.
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
I love pasta's. This pasta has low cholesterol, sodium and fat which i like about it. It cooks fast. you must try these pastas. These are good.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
How Big Are These? Are They An Eatable Size?