BY BARILLA #90 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla®.Jumbo Shells Pasta.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta®.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

• How Big Are These? Are They An Eatable Size?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Best kind of noodles to make stuffed shells! I think they are a great value and I am making them right now! I have never tried the recipe on the bake but it sounds good! I don’t think these break as easily as others. I would recommend.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I used these to make delicious Spinach & Ricotta stuffed shells for a meat free dinner for me and my darling husband. They cook perfectly, & are inexpensive and you can make so many different recipes with them. It's the best brand I trust!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
I love Barilla Pastas in general! I usually buy this brand for my speghetti noodles and lasanga noodles! They are very tasty! I purchase mine from my local Kroger or walmart. I love their jumbo shells! And the starch isn't that bad on them! I'm a Barilla Fan at its best!
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Barilla Pasta Jumbo Shells are another Pantry must have that you'll find in my pantry. Absolutely love making taco shells and enchilada shells using these.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I love these because they're usually even cheaper then the store brand (when on sale anyway). These make great stuffed shells and they stay together! A lot of times I buy shells if they are a different brand and they are already broken in the box.
Lindsay L.
This is the only brand I buy when I'm making stuffed shells! They are almost always all intact and have the most delicious taste! They're a great size for stuffing and a great price!
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
I live for pasta and love being creative once it comes to making food and I find jumbo shells very fun and creative you can make any kind of pasta or lasagna with jumbo shells
Mylane B.
I use Barilla for all of my pasta needs! These Jumbo Shells are perfect for stuffing with cheeses, meats, and veggies! Their texture is perfect and they are easy to make! I purchased these at a local Giant Eagle for a great price, and I definitely would recommend them for anyone interested in cooking a meal with shells.
Kiley Y.
Portland, OR
These are some of my favorites for making stuffed shells. Kind of labor intensive, but these can be filled with ricotta cheese, mozzarella, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and any other kind of filling you want. Just boil them to al dente, fill them, smother the whole thing in sauce, and pop them in the oven until ready to serve!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
Excellent for when I make my chicken Alfredo stuffed shells. They're a little tricky at first because some open more than others after cooking them so some are a little tricky to stuff. I always get Barilla pasta I feel like it is a good quality pasta for a good price.
Breanna R.
How Big Are These? Are They An Eatable Size?