BY BARILLA #18 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla®.Jumbo Shells Pasta.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta®.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

• How Big Are These? Are They An Eatable Size?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly L.
Im pretty sure everyone usually goes to this brand for their pasta. I havent tried any other brands so I'm not one to compare but from young i have been following this brand and i still love it to this day. It easy to make just boil it in some water and rinse with cold water and cook it in soup or pasta sauce whichever one you prefer. To me its an easy meal fix and also very yummy, plus there are all sorts of different designs!
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the perfect pasta to fill with homemade ricotta and fresh spinach and topped with homemade or canned sauce. It looks great when presented in a round glass dish while still making it easier to portion out. You can find this brand pretty much in any store since it is a well known brand. Definitely should be a staple in every household.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
I am always satisfied when I purchase Barilla pasta products. They have never let me down. Their quality is impeccable. The price of their pasta is very affordable and their products are consistently good. I have tried others but always go back to barilla
Samantha  R.
This is the only brand of pasta my family buys. Every two weeks I make stuffed shells and this brand has amazing tasting pasta and the price is great!
Samantha R.
Perfect for making stuffed pasta shells. I usually put a little bit of butter in my boiling water so they won't stick!
Andrea S.
Noodles are great. We like to stuff these bad boys with meat sauce and ricotta cheese, very tasty ad easy to cook
Keisha P.
These work so well for various recipes, including stuffed shells! Easy to cook, taste delicious, affordable.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
These cook well. They taste great. I regularly use these when making Pasta con Broccoli. No complaints :)
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge
I love Barilla Pastas in general! I usually buy this brand for my speghetti noodles and lasanga noodles! They are very tasty! I purchase mine from my local Kroger or walmart. I love their jumbo shells! And the starch isn't that bad on them! I'm a Barilla Fan at its best!
Kiley Y.
Portland, OR
These are some of my favorites for making stuffed shells. Kind of labor intensive, but these can be filled with ricotta cheese, mozzarella, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and any other kind of filling you want. Just boil them to al dente, fill them, smother the whole thing in sauce, and pop them in the oven until ready to serve!
Breanna R.
How Big Are These? Are They An Eatable Size?