Add a Photo

#110 in Pasta & Noodles
Barilla®.Jumbo Shells Pasta.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta®.

Enriched macaroni product.
Photo (1)
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

Im pretty sure everyone usually goes to this brand for their pasta. I havent tried any other brands so I'm not one to compare but from young i have been following this brand and i still love it to this day. It easy to make just boil it in some water and rinse with cold water and cook it in soup or pasta sauce whichever one you prefer. To me its an easy meal fix and also very yummy, plus there are all sorts of different designs!
Tunisha H.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC

I use the jumbo shells when I don't want to fool with making traditional lasagna. I love the shells, they are easy to fill and cook fast in the oven when filled. I use them all the time and will continue to use them. I like them very much! I wish they were a little cheaper though, but it doesn't affect me buying them, because if I want them, I get them.
Irene C.
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI

This is the perfect pasta to fill with homemade ricotta and fresh spinach and topped with homemade or canned sauce. It looks great when presented in a round glass dish while still making it easier to portion out. You can find this brand pretty much in any store since it is a well known brand. Definitely should be a staple in every household.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Alexandria, MN

Love Barilla Jumbo Shells! One of my favorite foods to make for my family is stuffed shells. The Barilla shells hold up really well, after par cooking and then stuffing. I have found other brands rip when I am trying to stuff the shell. These cook up nicely and when salt is added to the cooking water, they take on a nice flavor.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

Barilla is the one and only pasta brand that I buy and love to use for years. The quality for the price is impeccable and though I know how real italian food tastes through my italian friends, I can honestly say, that the barilla pastas are the closest to original italian pasta, out of all that I have tried.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

Delicious and tend to cook well without cracking apart. Big enough to stuff with cheese and spinach, chicken, etc and make for an easy meal. You do have to let them cool quite a bit once they come out of the water because if there is water left inside a shell after you drain them, it can burn you badly.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Bluff City, TN

If you are wanting a lot of pasta, these are right up your alley. I do wish they offered a whole wheat version of them, however we did enjoy them. I used them to make stuffed shells, they didn't hold the filling as well as I would have like for them to. However, for the price they were a good value!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY

Barilla makes a pretty good boxed pasta, and their jumbo shells are no exception. Love making a delicious, seasoned ricotta mixture and using these for stuffed shells! Absolutely delicious drizzled in homemade tomato sauce (or good jarred sauce). Recommended!
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Laguna Hills, CA

This is the only pasta brand I buy. The pasta is very tasty if you cook it right in salted water. I have tried a few other pasta brand long ago but they never made the cut. Barilla is the best in pasta business and I would highly recommend everyone to try it.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Stonewall, LA

I love these, I use them to make stuff Alfredo shells and they are so good. The best part is you can use them as the main course or as a side dish. They are very versatile and you can buy them pretty much anywhere. I would def recommend these to other people
Breanna R.
Breanna R.

How Big Are These? Are They An Eatable Size?

Join Now