BY BARILLA

Barilla® Italian Entrees Tomato & Basil Penne.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

100% natural.

No preservatives.

Ready in 1 minute. see more...

Audrey K.
Indianapolis, IN
I was super skeptical and incredibly hungry with an incredible time constraint and only a few bucks in my pocket, so I dared to try microwaved pasta - something I had been taught was an impossibility since I was old enough to drag a chair over to the microwave and push the buttons myself. Lo and behold, I had been lied to my entire life! The pasta was tender, the sauce was similar to a high quality jar of sauce heated on the stove top, and I was satisfied with the portion for lunch. It wouldn't have filled me up for dinner though. Since then I have kept some on hand at work for those busy days when I take my lunch at my desk or leave my debit card in yesterday's pants.
Brewing W.
These are pretty good for when you need a quick lunch. I bought mine at our local martins for a quick snack for my lunch. I wouldn't say they are the "healthiest" thing but they have good tasty ingredients that will fill you up when you need it. I would recommend this for someone who is on the go and needing a good quick lunch.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
Surprisingly good for what's essentially microwaved pasta, and the sauce is also flavorful and heats up really well in the microwave. My only complaint is that it's a bit too pricey for me to buy every week for work lunches, and I do wish that the tray itself had more pasta in it.
heather d.
Syracuse, NY
These mini entrees are a good option for a quick lunch. I buy them for my fiancee and I every now and then. I like them for the most part. They just tend to be a little smaller and less filling than some other brands I have tried. Otherwise they taste pretty good.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
I bought these when I worked out side of the house to take to lunch at work. They were okay but could be a bit soggy when warmed up. I no longer purchase since I work from home. The overall quality just needs to be improved and more people would be satisfied.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
If you're looking for something quick, simple and tasty, look no further! Barilla hest and eat entrees have made a huge impact in my family on days our when we can barely keep up with our schedule. They taste great and are ready in minutes. They are my favorite go to during week nights.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I love bringing this with me to the office and school for lunch. It tastes SO GOOD and it's quick to make. I don't eat them very much because they aren't very healthy but wow they are good. I wish there was a wider variety of options but I still love this!
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
One minute microwave meal that actually taste amazing. With the amazing taste of herbs throughout the tomato sauce and noodles that aren't to soft and aren't hard this is my go to fast meal. Did I forgot to mention it's under 4 dollars?? Can be found at publix and Walmart! It's amazing I recommend you try it!
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
All the reviews for this product were great so I tried this out, but it did not taste great. The pasta tasted overdone and some were extremely soggy since it somehow had ended up inside the sauce portion. The sauce was fine, but the pasta just killed it.
Amanda s.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I found this at the grocery store and thought it would be a wonderful thing to have in the house for a quick lunch when I'm running short on time. But unfortunately this isn't any good at all. After microwaving it the pasta is stuff hard and not cooked all the way though and the sauce is horrible and runny and it can get everywhere if you aren't careful. I'd definitely not recommend this item to anyone.

back