BY BARILLA

Barilla® Italian Entrees Spicy Marinara Penne.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

100% natural.

No preservatives.

Ready in 1 minute. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
I’ve bought these a handful of times (usually when they’re a bogo deal) and they’re decent. Super convenient, I like that they don’t take as much time to cook as a frozen meal, and they’re pretty filling. The sauce on the spicy marinara is delicious, it’s my favorite of the ones I’ve tried. I will say sometimes the pasta tastes a little odd (like it’s not fully cooked) but that may just be operator error.
Madison B.
I used to buy these in college, and while they were good for a dorm room, I'd rather just make my own noodles and sauce. These taste pretty salty and because making my own pasta dinner is so easy, I may as well skip on these.
Reigan M.
I stockpile these at work!! They are the easiest, best tasting grab-and-go meal that doesn't require refrigeration. I don't just eat these when I'm in a bind, I crave them!
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I was a bit skeptical about pasta off the shelf like this, but since it's Barilla I figured I'd give it a try. I brought it to work & just had it for lunch, man was I NOT disappointed. It's so good & at such an amazing price....I'm about to go get some more!
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
These are perfect! They taste really good, and are so much more convenient than actually making pasta on the stove if you live a lone or are in a rush. They don't even need cheese!
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
These were perfect to send my boyfriend in his care packages while deployed. He loved them. It is prepared quickly when he had limited time to eat
Bionka P.
Charleston, WV
I take this microwaveable entree to work often. It's tasty and it's prepared quickly after just one minute in the microwave. Plus, price is decent.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
I have try it but not a huge fan I rather make them instead of buying this.
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
I used to get these and take them to work for lunch. Very flavorful. Super easy to make and doesn't take much time at all.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Tried this for the first time today and I really liked it. Great buy for $2.00 at Walmart. No surprise on the ingredient list just pasta and sauce. The only thing I wasn't a fan of is the amount of sodium 690mg. I will definitely be buying more.
Daniela D.
Mexicali
En donde la puedo conseguir aqui en mexico?