BY BARILLA #26 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Fettuccine.

"Al dente" perfection in 12-13 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
I love these noodles! They are so good and so cheap! My local King Soopers (Kroger) has them for a dollar and they are my go to noodles of choice. I get them almost every other week when I got to the store.
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Barilla is a must have staple in my pantry. I get the perfect consistency every time and I love the full range of products in this line. My favorite way to eat pasta is with seafood.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Delicious pasta for any occasion. Not too thin not to thick . Cooks fast and even. One of myfavsorite pastas. I love this brand the most m. It’s all I buy when it comes to pasta .
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I've tried all the other pastas and I keep going back to Barilla, I just think it's the best out there. If you follow the instructions it just comes out perfect all the time!
Short cut or long cut, I buy it all
#stylebyjoe #influnster #barilla #pasta #foodie
Claudia d.
Richmond
Great for fish dishes!! Don't make the mistake of overcooking it, and you will not be disappointed!! I use this EVERY DAY because I am Italian and I do not regret it at all!! You should also try the whole grain ones. If you are not sure, then try them!
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely love Barilla pastas. They are an amazing substitute to homemade pasta on a busy work night. They taste authentic and go great with any pasta recipe or jarred sauce. I always stock up when they are on sale at my grocery store!
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite easy go to meal, butter noodles! I love Brailla pasta because it cooks evenly and thoroughly. I cook mine in a rolling boil for 12 minutes with garlic salt in the water, and it comes out perfect every time.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The perfect Chicken Parmesan pasta! Barilla always cooks evenly, tastes great and the cost is low! Target and Walmart always have it in stock! We always buy Barilla!
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
I actually really do like this pasta, it's easy to cook with. The noodles aren't too thick and they aren't too thin either where they break before you even put them in the pot. They are my favorite noodles to buy all the time. I don't even consider buying other noodles.
Sara L.
redondo beach, CA
Barilla is a great brand, and since pasta is one of y fave foods, I def have tried a lot of different pasta brands. i use this and one other brand religiously. by far, my faves. I buy it pretty much anywhere- Ralph's or Trader Joe's. Always have a few boxes on stand by .