BY BARILLA

Barilla® Fettuccine.

"Al dente" perfection in 12-13 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Barilla is a must have staple in my pantry. I get the perfect consistency every time and I love the full range of products in this line. My favorite way to eat pasta is with seafood.
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
I've tried all the other pastas and I keep going back to Barilla, I just think it's the best out there. If you follow the instructions it just comes out perfect all the time!
Short cut or long cut, I buy it all
#stylebyjoe #influnster #barilla #pasta #foodie
Claudia d.
Richmond, VA
Great for fish dishes!! Don't make the mistake of overcooking it, and you will not be disappointed!! I use this EVERY DAY because I am Italian and I do not regret it at all!! You should also try the whole grain ones. If you are not sure, then try them!
Laura M.
Manhattan , KS
I’m not sure exactly how to rate this, noodles mainly taste all the same to me. I remain neutral on this pasta, it’s very cheap and I can make two meals out of the box so that’s great. There isn’t any cons but I was pleased with the outcome.
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
I love these noodles! They are so good and so cheap! My local King Soopers (Kroger) has them for a dollar and they are my go to noodles of choice. I get them almost every other week when I got to the store.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Delicious pasta for any occasion. Not too thin not to thick . Cooks fast and even. One of myfavsorite pastas. I love this brand the most m. It’s all I buy when it comes to pasta .
Jan a.
Love this pasta is super practical and multi use. I add some onion and butter or some oil and ready I add the sauce of my like and is done, tasty, simple and yummy.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The perfect Chicken Parmesan pasta! Barilla always cooks evenly, tastes great and the cost is low! Target and Walmart always have it in stock! We always buy Barilla!
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
I actually really do like this pasta, it's easy to cook with. The noodles aren't too thick and they aren't too thin either where they break before you even put them in the pot. They are my favorite noodles to buy all the time. I don't even consider buying other noodles.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
Barilla has become my go to pasta. I enjoy the variety. This fettuccine noodle was perfect with the beef stroganoff I made. It was light and easy to make. They are at a great price point and available all over. #influenstereats