Barilla® Fettuccine.

"Al dente" perfection in 12-13 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877.

Barilla también tiene salsas listas para pastas.
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Fettuccine!
Starkville
Barilla is my vote again for pasta// This style is what I use for my chicken or shrimp Alfredo, or just with a butter cream sauce for a bed on your plate. It’s amazing either way and a great value! I love the price of their pasta and the wonderful brand that keeps my boys smiling\\
Palos Hills
I love this pasta it is super high quality, and I just love the taste of it tends to not stick together either so super easy when eating which is important. The price is baseline for pasta usually, sometimes can find it at the dollar store! Definitely enjoy this pasta over others.
Jonesborough, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
They always seem to make the best tasting noodles in my opinion!! Always perfect and so easy to make and serve the perfect meal to your family!! I love making chicken fettuccine with broccoli with these noodles and they are the only ones that never fail me with taste!
Philadelphia, PA
Fettuccine is my favorite string pasta shape and after making my own, I will say that buying boxed products is far easy (albeit not as tasty). That being said, this is my favorite pasta brand that lends itself to great dishes even when just coated with olive oil.
Clovis, NM
Barilla Pasta Fettuccine uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I make pasta a lot! And tried so many brands but Barilla won my heart! The quality is really good it doesn’t get mushy that quick and this stays firm even the next day when you want it up. I love how they have a lot of selection they even have wheat and gluten free!
Hopkinsville
Are use Barilla pasta fettuccine to make chicken fettuccine Alfredo. And other dishes. There are a lot of recipes available online. It is very good pasta. It is more affordable than other leading brands. It is always available in my regular grocery store.
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Barila Fettuccini is awesome the taste is very trustworthy just like the name ive purchased this many times the noodles don't stick and have a very good texture and taste even better when you add sauce very cost effective very satisfied with this brand.
Gaithersburg, MD
This tastes so good for people that actually now how to cook it. I’ve tried several times and I was only able to get to a good point once. It sticks together and it’s very difficult to get it soft. But if you find the point, then it will taste amazing.
Alice, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
One of my favorite pastas. THe fettuccini is perfect for my dish because it’s not too thin and doesn’t break unlike the other thinner pastas. I love pretty much all of the barilla pastas because they have a great selection.
Dana Point, CA
I like this pasta brand. I think this is the perfect size noodle. It cooks perfect at the time it says on the package for a good al dente base for a great sauce. I would definitely recommend their products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...