BY BARILLA #5 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Elbows Pasta.

Enriched Macaroni Product.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta™.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes. see more...

Buy on Target
Imani H.
Foodie Expert
The perfect Mac & cheese dish isn’t complete without these noodles. My bf and I decided to make Sunday dinner last week and it consisted of Mac & cheese with fried chicken; I didn’t think twice about what noodles to purchase. They are easy to cook and hold up to all the other ingredients. I prefer the regular version but they do have a wheat kind as well. They are great value and can be bought in bulk as well. For the two of us I only used half a box to get some good personal sized portions. Definitely a go to food item in my house
Elizabeth D.
Barilla pasta is a staple in our pantry along with Muellers. We alternate depending on what's on sale. Barilla is consistent and always produces a satisfactory result without breaking the bank. I prefer to make my pasta from scratch if I have time, but this is a great go-to to have in the pantry for those nights when there just isn't time for scratch cooking.
Maria O.
Barilla is my go-to brand! They never disappoint. I prefer my pasta to be the perfect consistency and the directions on the back allow me to prepare them to my liking - al dente! I’m a an absolute carb junkie and could literally live out the rest of my days, eating pasta daily. The noodles are tasty with or without sauce. Highly recommended!
Kelly A.
Review for: Elbows Pasta 16 oz
Perfect pasta for Mac and Cheese, pasta salads or casserole. Usually get when on sale as more expensive than others. It’s as healthy as any other pasta. I like flavor and texture better than most others.
Sharon W.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Elbows Pasta 16 oz
I love using Barilla Pasta Elbows when cooking mac and cheese, chili mac. This pasta does not stick like other pastas that I've cook with in the past. The price is usually decent and most of time it's on sale at the grocery store i go too. I am very satisfied with this product.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Barilla pasta and I buy it all the time. It's great for a quick meal, snack, or leftovers. The elbows are great for all pasta dishes and I especially love to use it for mac'n'cheese. Additionally, the fact that it comes in a box is more convenient to me than a bag.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
I enjoy Barilla pasta. Good taste. Great cost to value. I buy this at Walmart for a good price and can do so much with it. It is tasty, it last long and trusted brand. I am a repeat costumer. I enjoy this pasta, I use it for many dishes. No cons and I do recommend. Coupons?
Raistlyn L.
West Mansfield
Barilla Pasta Elbows cook very consistently and go good with anything. They have a very natural noodle flavor to them. I typically buy mine at Walmart but they can be fond at most grocery stores. I like to use mine to make homemade mac n' cheese. Recommended.
Halley M.
One of the best noodles i have tasted it goes good with alffrado and chicken&lemons. It is a very good source when you just want something fast to make and eat. It also is good with stake you should try it out for your self and see how it tast
Dana A.
Foodie Expert
I love the little elbow pasta shapes. They are perfect for any meal, especially a homemade mac and cheese. They are not as healthy as whole wheat pasta but they are so good. I always have a box in my house. I love elbows with butter and broccoli too.
Anna C.
Newman
Is this an easy thing to cook?
mariesa L.
Foodie Expert
What other great pastas are good to cook with these noodles? I make goulash.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
This are easy to cook..
Stephanie B.
Springfield, MO
Very fast to cook. simple directions and the noodles don't become soggy
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Foodie Expert
Anyone know if these are vegan?