Barilla Pasta Elbows uploaded by Wendolyn N.Barilla Pasta Elbows uploaded by Joy L.Barilla Pasta Elbows uploaded by Joelyn M.
3 colors available

BY BARILLA #6 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Elbows Pasta.

Enriched Macaroni Product.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta™.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes. see more...

Buy on Target
jenn m.
jenn m.
Foodie Expert
When you have seven people in a house you need bulk. barilla pasta elbows 8 one pound boxes does the trick. I like the fact that they come in one pound because while you can get bigger boxes of pasta I don't always need the extra depending on the meal being made. this pasta has a great taste, and cooks up well not mushy, it has a firm texture to it. that texture makes them good for all dinners, soups, salads, casseroles bakes, and paste nights.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
You can'totally go wrong with Barilla Pasta elbows! If you need a quick meal on the go you can just cook up some elbows toss them in some sauce and serve it up! I have never had Barilla pasta I didn'the like. Even the kids can make pasta!! Elbows areally pretty universal too! Don'the forget the little ones can use them for crafts as well!! I recommend this pasta to all my friends and family!
Cassiopeia G.
Cassiopeia G.
Revere, Ma
Good quality. I don't have a preferred pasta I will usually buy whatever is on sale. even store brand is fine when it comes to boxed white pasta. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy Barilla, but it gets 5 stars because there is nothing wrong with it. you may find that Barilla elbows have a plumper shape than some store brands, but again it is all pretty much the same.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
No great thanksgiving meal of mine is complete without my Barilla Elbows. I love to boil them and then add all of my cheese and cream to make an absolutely delicious baked mac and cheese for everyone in the home. When thanksgiving over I'll use whats left in the box or 2 I have to make a tuna casserole to eat with all the leftover turkey.
Kiara V.
Kiara V.
Brookline, MA
Used Barilla elbow pasta to make baked mac n cheese, pasta was great! Cooked really quickly, absorbed the creamy béchamel sauce, and didn't over cook while baking in the oven. Bought the pasta at stop n shop, glad I did. I usually buy my pasta at Trader Joe's but they ran out of elbow pasta. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Barilla brand! I purchase all their pastas (elbow, bowtie, penne, etc). They are great. I usually purchase at Kroger's because they sometimes have a good deal where you can stock up. I love these pastas. Cook quick, taste great. The only brand I would buy, unless I just had no choice. Then I would go without.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect plain pasta for making any meal. This brand allows you to get the perfect al dente noodles with clear and easy instructions on the back. The taste is superior to value brands and you get a large portion for a good price. We buy to make mac n cheese/ hamburger helper/ and tuna noodle casserole.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Barilla pasta! It's easy to prepare and tastes great. It doesn't stick together as much as other pasta. This is a great shape for homemade mac n cheese or for quick pasta dishes for dinner. I've bought it at Raley's, Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree and the 99 cents only store - very affordable pasta.
erin m.
erin m.
Parker, AZ
Foodie Expert
When I was little I always remember my mom making homemade pasta, although it's not something I carried on Barilla pasta is as good as it gets when it comes to store bought noodles. I always stock up when they're on sale for 1.00 and I get more then enough meals out of them.
Brandee W.
Brandee W.
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge pasta eatter and this is my favorite pasta brand by far. You can always find it on sale at cerain times at your local grocery store. My mom makes the best gulash with it as well. If you are a pasta eater this doesnt disappoint at all. Always will be in my kichen.
mariesa L.
mariesa L.
Foodie Expert
What other great pastas are good to cook with these noodles? I make goulash.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Newman
Is this an easy thing to cook?
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
This are easy to cook..
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, MO
Very fast to cook. simple directions and the noodles don't become soggy
Amie C.