BY BARILLA #58 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Elbows Pasta.

Enriched Macaroni Product.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta™.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes. see more...

Imani H.
The perfect Mac & cheese dish isn’t complete without these noodles. My bf and I decided to make Sunday dinner last week and it consisted of Mac & cheese with fried chicken; I didn’t think twice about what noodles to purchase. They are easy to cook and hold up to all the other ingredients. I prefer the regular version but they do have a wheat kind as well. They are great value and can be bought in bulk as well. For the two of us I only used half a box to get some good personal sized portions. Definitely a go to food item in my house
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Review for: Elbows Pasta 16 oz more...
This is my preferred instant pasta brand. I’d rather pay the extra 30 cents than settle for cheaper brands. It really rounds out a good pot of soup just make sure you don’t add the noodles into the pot. Scoop individual portions into your soup bowl until the soup comes to room temperature. You don’t want soggy noodles.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Elbows Pasta 16 oz more...
I’m not a huge fan of the small elbows always. But when I am in the mood for some delicious homemade Mac n cheese then I love using these guys. They just hold the sauce and cheese in so well that I’m craving making some now! Plus Barilla is so cheap at the store.
Elizabeth D.
Barilla pasta is a staple in our pantry along with Muellers. We alternate depending on what's on sale. Barilla is consistent and always produces a satisfactory result without breaking the bank. I prefer to make my pasta from scratch if I have time, but this is a great go-to to have in the pantry for those nights when there just isn't time for scratch cooking.
Maria O.
Barilla is my go-to brand! They never disappoint. I prefer my pasta to be the perfect consistency and the directions on the back allow me to prepare them to my liking - al dente! I’m a an absolute carb junkie and could literally live out the rest of my days, eating pasta daily. The noodles are tasty with or without sauce. Highly recommended!
Halley M.
One of the best noodles i have tasted it goes good with alffrado and chicken&lemons. It is a very good source when you just want something fast to make and eat. It also is good with stake you should try it out for your self and see how it tast
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
Various is my go to brand anytime I buy pasta. They come in both regular and wheat options and the price is very reasonable. When they’re on sale I can find them for $1 a box. Used the elbow shape in my shrimp and broccoli pasta
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Barilla pastas are great affordable pastas for any dish. We use the elbows mostly for my husband's 5 cheese mac 'n cheese and minestrone. Cooked correctly, they have a great texture. So good!
Kelly A.
Irving, TX
Review for: Elbows Pasta 16 oz more...
Perfect pasta for Mac and Cheese, pasta salads or casserole. Usually get when on sale as more expensive than others. It’s as healthy as any other pasta. I like flavor and texture better than most others.
Verónica S.
I've tried a few different brands of different types of gluten-free pasta, and Barilla definitely tastes the most like "real" pasta. With other brands, it's entirely edible, but I absolutely need tomato sauce on it, because the pasta itself has a slightly unpleasant taste to it. I used to love eating spaghetti with only salted butter on it, but after I could no longer eat gluten, I really missed the taste of that plain dish. I figured I was just out of luck, but Barilla's spaghetti tastes so close to the real thing, I can now eat it any way I'd like. The consistency is also perfect, unlike a lot of other gluten-free brands that tend to turn out a little tough/dry out easily. I bought 12 boxes, so I'm set, for a while!.
mariesa L.
What other great pastas are good to cook with these noodles? I make goulash.
Anna C.
Newman
Is this an easy thing to cook?
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
This are easy to cook..
Stephanie B.
Springfield, MO
Very fast to cook. simple directions and the noodles don't become soggy
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Anyone know if these are vegan?