BY BARILLA

Barilla® Ditalini.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
My mothers old salad macaroni recipe, which she gave to me, uses this shape. Or tried others and they just don't seem to work as well for texture and getting even bites of all the ingredients. She always told me that this was the only kind that works for the recipe. Of course, most store brands don't offer this shape but luckily Barilla is available just about everywhere and is the only one I've ever seen who makes this shape.
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Smithtown, NY
Yum! I love this pasta. I use it to make homemade pasta fragile soup. It is the perfect bite size and cooks very well. I purchased this at a local supermarket and its normally on sale! I recommend this pasta to everyone. Can use this in a ton of recipes!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
These delicate noodles cook fast and their shape is unique. I rarely am able to find them at my Kroger but I always snag a few boxes when I do. Perfect for a lighter pasta salad and the shape also allows for good sauce coverage for a noodle dish.
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
Ditalini is my absolute FAVORITE pasta! Barilla is basically the only brand that sells it and it's super affordable. I love to buy it when they have it buy one get one free at publix. It's quick to make and excellent for soup or just to put butter and cheese on it!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Foodie Expert
Not many brands carry this type of pasta so it makes me happy when I see this on the shelves. I am an avid pasta maker and love to try new recipes and this brand makes it easy since they have amazing prices!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite kind of pastas, especially to use for making soups! It's so perfect for chicken noodle soup! Love it
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
I love to use this pasta in the soups I make and even in my chili. This pasta doesn't take long to cook either. :)
Christina S.
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
My favorite pasta ever since I was little! Some people think that all pasta tastes the same but I don't agree. This one tastes great will all sorts of sauces and holds the sauce and flavor. I hate when some pasta doesn't keep the sauce on it but this does. I even like to put this in chicken broth when making soup! Yum
Katie M.
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
Foodie Expert
Sometimes you just need tiny pieces of pasta. I am a big fan of Barilla and the ditalini is great in soups or even pasta salads (the last time I used it was for a hearty greek salad and it was a huge hit).
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
This pasta is perfect for my daughter because of the size. She is learning to eat whole foods and she loves these