BY BARILLA

Barilla® Cut Spaghetti.

"Al dente" perfection in 6 minutes.

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta®.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling , KY
Foodie Expert
Take barilla spaghetti and put it in a cooker let the water boil for five to ten minutes then put the spaghetti in for about twenty minutes that’s what I do with mine and why your waiting on it to do that put what ever kind of chili you like in another cooker and let it cook from five to ten minutes then when the spaghetti gets completely done drain all the water and mix the chili with the spaghetti and then go have an awesome meal.
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
Foodie Expert
I use this product all the time. I buy tons of this product and keep stock go this product. I like use this product more as it has easy instruction, contain serving size  as well as you can measure  serving size. Not only that it have time for boiling and how much you need make it easy for everyone. so love it
Quillen E.
Lawrence
This spaghetti pasta is good. I love how easy spaghetti is to make and how quick it is.  I like that this is not made with a lot of ingredients and that it is very simple. I bought this pasta at HyVee, but you can buy it at almost any grocery store. I would recommend to others.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This is perfect pasta for my one year old. she loves spaghetti and meatballs and I love that is already cut up for her and I don't have worry about it. the nice thing also because it is already cut and small it cooks so much faster. Barilla is the only brand so far that I have seen that has cut spaghetti two thumbs up for busy moms who want to make healthy dinners
Porscha H.
I love Barilla pasta
Barilla pasta is always my go to choice when I'm in the market for pasta. Its always at a great price as well which makes it even better
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Foodie Expert
Great pasta. I've used it all my life. I heard the owner said derogatory remarks about gay people which is the only reason I gave it 3 stars instead of 5.
Amber T.
Greenwood
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this Barilla pasta. The cut spaghetti was very convenient to use. I like that it's cut small so you can just pop it in the water.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
Its a pasta. what more can I say. Taste as expected of this pasts. Coooks quickly due to its thin and small size. Great for soups.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this brand. Is excellent to make it in different ways. They tasty and affordable. I buy barilla at stop and shop supermarket.
Iyshia W.
It's a fairly good pasta. I'd like to see more vegetable pasta variety from Barilla though.