BY BARILLA

Barilla® Gnocchetti Collezione Regional Specialties.

New!

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of Pasta®.

Inspired by Sardinia, Italy.

"Al dente" perfection in 14-15 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Mynt C.
Love the Collezzione line of Barilla pasta, bought at Vons grocers. It gives you the taste of freshly made pasta. As healthy as you can expect for pasta. Mix with a little olive oil grilled garlic and fresh tomatoes and basil..perfetto!!
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
My go to pasta shells! They are literally just a dollar in my town. I'm positive I've got a stock pile in my pantry so big that it can get me through the apocalypse.
Maddie I.
My family has been eating this brand for a while now and we all agree it's the best pasta when we don't make our own. Price is reasonable and I love with homemade sauce. I would try this out if your loooking for an authentic taste
Erica C.
Bridgeport, CT
Barilla pasta never disappoints. It's always aldente to perfection and full of flavor. I always stock up on their stuff when there's a good sale. Best paired with a fresh pot of homemade sauce!
adina o.
Elmira, NY
i love pasta all shapes and sizes almost all of the barilla brand pasta has at one point or another resided in my pantry i enjoy cooking for my family and this pasta has never disappointed . very easy and never have had an issue with over or under cooking
Meaghan A.
I love the texture of this pasta. It's much closer to what I had in Italy than many other varieties I've had. The cost puts it on par with many lesser pastas, so it's a great deal!
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
The specialty pastas are amazing. They are well worth the few extra sensitive costs to buy them. I like to have some with us the drizzle of olive oil and some sea salt.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
My family loves eating pasta it doesn't take much effort I st add some cooked meat a few veggies and it always comes out tender and flavorful and the price is always within any budget
Janina R.
Northlake
Well, its Barilla!! Barilla products are always high quality, they have great tasting pasta and delicious frozen dinners for days with less time to cook from scratch! my son loves these tiny shell shapes and I can count on the fact that Barilla is a brand name my family knows & can trust.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
This is always my go to pasta. Tender, cooks well and matches the cook instructions on the box. It's readily cheap at local grocers and pairs well with pasta sauces of any flavor. Overall recommend and will definitely be buying again! Cheap but doesnt skip on the good taste