BY BARILLA

Barilla® Cheese & Spinach Tortellini.

All natural.

Family dinner in 10 minutes. see more...

Dominique S.
Barilla makes these incredibly fantastic dried three cheese (long shelf life) tortellini as well as spinach and cheese tortellini. What I love is they don't taste like chemicals nor do they have nutmeg. Why is nutmeg my dealbreaker? When I'm digging into my fresh homemade pesto or my homemade eggplant soup, I don't want to taste anything other than cheese and pasta or cheese, spincha, and pasta. Nutmeg has a way of overpowering the delicate cheese in many stuffed pastas and I just don't care for it. It's classic, but honestly, the flavors in these are so what I grew up loving and enjoying that I crave these as comfort food.
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Use this in a tortellini soup that is soooo good!! I love all the cheese and spinach in every bite! Buy this brand all the time but it's a little pricey and need a bigger bag for my huge family! Definitely recommend this though!!
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like keeping these on-hand as they are shelf stable... some recipes I use, needs a firmer tortellini... these are perfect! They have pretty good flavor and seem to taste just as good as the fresh/refrigerator pastas.
Samantha M.
I am a huge pasta lover, and this is great when you are looking for something different than plain pasta. It cooks up quick, tastes great by itself or with a variety of sauces, and is great for picky eaters. I highly recommend!
Nichole A.
Ghent, MN
These are so easy and convenient, males me feel like I'm eating homemade without all of the work. Only thing that would be better if grandma made it
Kels L.
Yum these are super tasty the noodle part is nice and tender and the mixture of the cheese and spinach is Rich and tasty
Nicole B.
These are actually really good; I've had them a few times and they taste much better than the frozen variety I think.
Megan  A.
Mc Leansville, NC
These are really good, I actually like to have some grilled chicken with it and it's just out of this world.
Amber L.
These are so good. They taste so much better in an Alfredo sauce. I like to add some shrimp with it.
Rania K.
Pasta avec cheese parfait oui bnina w ki tayabtha ma tet3ajanech,même ki tabrad ma talsa9sh fi ba3daha
Erin R.
I've only ever used fresh or frozen tortellini and other stuffed pastas. How does the dried pasta match up to them in flavor, texture, and cooking time?