Barilla Pasta Campanelle uploaded by Leslie M.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Campanelle.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 Brand Of Pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Target*
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
My favorite pasta for homemade Mac and cheese! The nooks and creases of the pasta catch all that cheese! These are the perfect noodles for pasta that have meat in it, help grab a hold of it.
McKann T.
Los Angeles, CA
This pasta is great because it's actually sold in Italy itself! It feels authentic and delicious. It is very affordable and it is one of our go-to brands for good pasta. I would recommend this product.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
I am a huge pasta fan and I love trying out new kinds and even making it myself. I saw this in the store and had to try it! It works so well with sauces because it holds it well. I even love it in Mac and cheese! It's my new favorite pasta.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
We buy Barilla pasta all the time. This is the first time we have bought this style. It seems pretty fancy. The kids like the shape and it is the delicious pasta we always have. We will be buying this again. Great price for a great product!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
My kids loved it :)
They loved the funky shape of the pasta and didn't have such a hard time digesting the pasta since my kids are normally quite sensitive to the starches that are included in pasta. Overall, I was satisfied and so were my kids - I recommend this pasta to anyone else who has kids :)
Amelia R.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite pasta shapes! It doesn't have ridges so I wouldn't recommend as the best "sauce soaking" pasta but its great for pesto or the simple yet delicious butter and asiago or parmesan!
Paris B.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesn't love barilla pasta!!! so good and always cooks perfectly . The price is right and will mke any pasta dish perfect.
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
Tastes authentic and super tastey with any kind of sauce. Its carbs i mean but its vegan and it really doesn't have fat.
kim h.
They have so mine kinds to get .it is a good brand to eat i eat it and so dose my son and he like it to good product;.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
I love all of the Barilla pastas but this shape is so fun and even holds more sauce in the tube for extra flavor!