BY BARILLA #4 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Angel Hair.

"Al dente" perfection in 4-5 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I got this along with Barilla Pasta Orzo and I really liked both types. This angel hair pasta goes great with chicken. It was so easy to make too. I would recommend to others and I would definitely buy again.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Foodie Expert
I love this pasta! It is very affordable especially when it goes on sale and I continue to buy it all the time when I go grocery shopping! It is very tasty and has a great texture. I really recommend this to others.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Review for: Box.
I love barilla pasta! The angel hair is the most popular style in my household. I love how quickly it cooks. The directions on the box are perfect. I highly recommend this product
Divya A.
Foodie Expert
I only buy Barilla pasta. Barilla has the best pasta hands down. I refuse to buy any other brand. Barilla is so good I even buy it when it's not on sale. It doesn't boil down into a disgusting mush and it isn't extremely salty. I can never over boil Barilla. It cooks up perfectly every time.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Barilla pasta and I buy it all the time. It's great for a quick meal, snack, or leftovers. The angel hair is great for all pasta dishes and I especially love it with garlic and butter. Additional, the fact that it comes in a box is more convenient to me than a bag.
Raistlyn L.
West Mansfield
I am not a huge when fan but i do cook pasta it is Barilla pasta Angel Hair. Pasta is never particularly good for you but I like to load up on carbs to power through workouts and build muscle. The price is good for the amount and quality of pasta that you receive.
Kayla T.
Foodie Expert
I love angel hair. This brand is my favorite brand of pasta. You can find this at any local grocery store in the pasta aisle. I like to get a big box of it so i always have a lot of pasta.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
This brand is my favorite when it comes to pasta! I like that it cooks super fast and does not get so soft and does not stick! Other than that it has good packaging and comes in several presentations! I always get it at good prices at Costco! I recommend 100%
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
This is by far my favorite brand of dry pasta. The angel hair is the right tiny size and I prefer to use it for any type of spaghetti-type pasta dish. I will probably be a life long fan of this brand and this particular product. 10/10 would recommend.
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Foodie Expert
This is just a really quality product. I've never had to question whether or not it would be good. And angel hair is really the only way to go - at least for me. I hate a super thick spaghetti noodle. These are perfect!
Giselle L.
Foodie Expert
How does barilla's angel hair compare to their spaghetti?
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
How does angel hair hold up in a container if not used for awhile?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this good to make shrimp Alfredo?
Meluu F.
¿Estos fideos son bajos en calorías?