Barilla Pasta Angel Hair

Barilla® Angel Hair.

"Al dente" perfection in 4-5 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877.

Is this good to make shrimp Alfredo?
¿Estos fideos son bajos en calorías?
How does angel hair hold up in a container if not used for awhile?
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Angel Hair!
Isaiah D.
Tarzana, CA
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Isaiah D.
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Isaiah D.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re in the mood for some homemade garlic noodles I highly recommend using angel hair pasta because they’re thinly made in the pasta is able to absorb all of the amazing garlic seasoning and it really sucks in the flavor I love cooking with angel hair pasta.
Johana M.
Waltham, MA
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Johana M.
Purchased at: Costco
This is the spaghetti 🍝 that I usually cook. Its thin and quicker. Try making your own sauce with garlic, onion, tomato and bell pepper. Then mix with prego italian sauce and beef ground leave for 5min and add the angel hair mix again. Ground Beef Great Value Finely Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese, 7 oz Prego® Marinara Italian Sauce, 23 oz.
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I was in the mood for pasta for lunch so I added butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, and some fresh tomatoes and it came out amazing
Jennifer R.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Publix
This pasta is pretty good. My husband prefers this angel hair over the other sizes. It has a great flavor and cook pretty fast. Its easy to over cook this one as its thin. Very affordable and I can always find it on a bogo sale somewhere. I am very satisfied.
Arianna F.
I like this pasta to make my garlic butter butter shrimp pasta. It’s cooked faster than others
Kelly R.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Costco
Si te gustan Las pastas, este espagueti es super facil de cocinar. Aparte lo puedes hacer con cualquier receta, porque todo le queda!
Sasha P.
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Sasha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best pasta I have ever tried! Love how many ways you cAn make this wonderful pasta! I love it with their marinara sauce or even simply oil, parmesan and garlic, salt and pepper! Super affordable and delicious ! Add in some homemade meatballs or chicken or shrimp!
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
I have always loved angel hair pasta. I’m not sure what it is about it but it has always been my favorite. It is good with sauce of just some fresh garlic and olive oil. I enjoy this brand.
MiJin K.
Danville, IL
I love the angle hair pasta. I used to not be a big fan of pasta so I never liked thick noodles like liguini. But I found that I prefer thin noodles like angle hair. I think they absorb the flavor better and doesn't take very long time to cook which is always a plus for me
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
My favorite pasta brand. They have a great flavor compared to others. We always buy @Barilla pasta. They cook nice and work well with sauces. They are pretty affordable. Would highly recommend this pasta. Barilla Pasta Angel Hair