BY BARILLA #5 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Angel Hair.

"Al dente" perfection in 4-5 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877. see more...

• Is this good to make shrimp Alfredo?2 Answers
  • ¿Estos fideos son bajos en calorías?1 Answers
  • How does angel hair hold up in a container if not used fo...4 Answers
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I love this pasta! It is very affordable especially when it goes on sale and I continue to buy it all the time when I go grocery shopping! It is very tasty and has a great texture. I really recommend this to others.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Pasta Angel Hair 16 oz more...
We buy this pasta weekly. Barilla offers a great product for a decent price. This pasta cooks fast , and tastes really good. The spaghetti doesn’t stick together and it is great in many dishes . I would highly recommend.
Divya A.
I only buy Barilla pasta. Barilla has the best pasta hands down. I refuse to buy any other brand. Barilla is so good I even buy it when it's not on sale. It doesn't boil down into a disgusting mush and it isn't extremely salty. I can never over boil Barilla. It cooks up perfectly every time.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I got this along with Barilla Pasta Orzo and I really liked both types. This angel hair pasta goes great with chicken. It was so easy to make too. I would recommend to others and I would definitely buy again.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love Barilla pasta and I buy it all the time. It's great for a quick meal, snack, or leftovers. The angel hair is great for all pasta dishes and I especially love it with garlic and butter. Additional, the fact that it comes in a box is more convenient to me than a bag.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Review for: Box., Pasta Angel Hair 16 oz more...
I love pasta. So very easy to make. One of my favorite meals to make. Because it's so easy. Plus it doesn't take that long to make. I love using Barilla. Their products always taste so good. I have now switched to their wheat products. I would recommend them to anyone!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love barilla, it’s a great source for pasta. Price is great. Sometimes you can find coupons for these but it’s rare. I buy at Walmart. Taste great and works great for any pasta dish I cook. Love make pasta salad with their pastas as well. I would recommend.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
This is by far my favorite brand of dry pasta. The angel hair is the right tiny size and I prefer to use it for any type of spaghetti-type pasta dish. I will probably be a life long fan of this brand and this particular product. 10/10 would recommend.
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I find that most pastas taste similar to me but I do like Barilla more than most. It tastes just as good warmed up as it does right off the stove so it makes great leftovers too. I also love the price, it’s usually on sale and sales mean a lot to me.
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
This is just a really quality product. I've never had to question whether or not it would be good. And angel hair is really the only way to go - at least for me. I hate a super thick spaghetti noodle. These are perfect!
Giselle L.
How does barilla's angel hair compare to their spaghetti?
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
How does angel hair hold up in a container if not used for awhile?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this good to make shrimp Alfredo?
Meluu F.
¿Estos fideos son bajos en calorías?

back