Barilla® Angel Hair.

"Al dente" perfection in 4-5 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™.

Est. Parma 1877.

Is this good to make shrimp Alfredo?
¿Estos fideos son bajos en calorías?
How does angel hair hold up in a container if not used for awhile?
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Angel Hair!
Iowa Park, TX
This is my absolute favorite brand and type of pasta. There's always a sale on this brand! I will always buy this brand. There's whole wheat options but I just don't like those textures. Love barilla:)
Courlon-sur-Yonne
Très bonne pâtes rien à dire souvent je me fait des pâtes carbonara avec elle son délicieuse cuit assez vite
Romania
For perfect meals follow the recipes and did this amazing Barilla Pasta, I cooked this for the first time and it was delicious. After I cocked them... I mixed it with a cheese souse
Starkville
Barilla pasta is the most affordable/available pasta in my area. I would try more if they were available and I knew more about them but Barilla is consistent with their quality of pasta! I use the angel hair style for baked spaghetti, some Alfredo dishes, and a buttery cream dish. Great product!
Newark
Pasta is a wholesome, complex carb with a low glycemic index that helps keep you full. Along with fruits and vegetables, pasta and other grains are at the foundation of the Mediterranean diet, a formula for healthy day-to-day eating. Give Barilla Spaghetti Pasta a twirl! No doubt it's the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a great cook, but who doesn't know how to make spaghetti? The instructions are straightforward and simple to follow, and they cook evenly and easily. Once done and covered in the sauce of your choice, granted that you followed the directions properly the texture and flavor is just perfect.
Seattle
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Makena Y.
Purchased at: Safeway
This post is a family favorite. I love making this with carbonara or pairing it with a tomato sauce to make spaghetti. This pasta is delicious and it’s so easy to make within eight minutes you have perfect angel hair pasta.
Roselle , IL
One of the better angel hair pasta is on the supermarket shelves very delicious easy to cook quick simple recipes can go with pretty much anything nice texture good value if you’re on a budget you could definitely make a delicious meal under $10 for the whole family excellent product
Sarasota , FL
Barilla Pasta Angel Hair uploaded by Veronika K.
This is one of the best pastas ever. I’m huge fan of Italian food and this pasta is really really delicious. Even if you will add some olive oil and parmigiano it’s already tasty. The most important part for me that it doesn’t need long time to cook. 4-7 minutes. #foodie
Richmond , VA
Angel hair is my favorite pasta Barilla consistently gets it right. It tastes the closest to homemade pasta out of any other boxed pasta on the market. Actually a lot of Italian chain restaurants ( Maggianos one of them) uses this as their pasta in the dishes they make!