Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne

Makes a 9" x 13" dish.

So these doesn't require to bake them?
What do you add to your lasagne recipe! Excited to try these noodles thanks in advance!
Start your review of Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne!
Lisa J.
Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these noodles. Ready for the oven! You don’t have to boil these like your traditional noodles. These are ready for your sauce and oven! I paid 2.97 a box at Walmart for these. I highly recommend these. #influenster #voxbox
Bruna B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite lasagne pasta. The price is awesome, it’s also easily find in any market. Besides, It cooks fast. In about 30min the lasagne is ready. The texture and the flavor are amazing. I am completely satisfied!
Tiffany O.
Jersey City, NJ
Its amazing and easy to use and i love this product. it saves me a lot of time
Its amazing and easy to use and i love this product. it saves me a lot of time
Adriana L.
Brooklyn, NY
Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne uploaded by Adriana L.
Purchased at: Target
Making lasagna is something I enjoy. I use Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne dry and start to add the meat sauce and the besciamella. And parmigiano cheese in between. Yum!!
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is my fav when it comes about pasta or anything related to lasagna!!❤️😻 Perfect taste and presentation! I tend to buy this brand because the price is not too high and also the quality is really good! I like Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne 🥰 Wby?
Cassie N.
Oak Harbor
This is my favorite pantry staple! The oven ready lasagna noodles making cooking lasagna a breeze! They go straight from the box to the baking dish, no boiling required. They taste great too!
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought it after I gave birth and couldn’t cook by myself! It taste good for a frozen lasagna! Good option when can’t cook but crave something delicious!
Charlotte G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Oven ready sheets are perfect when I am in a hurry and can’t make my own pasta noodles. Most of all, can’t beat the price!
Robin W.
Grand Haven, MI
Great price and easy to use. We like this brand because it saves you from boiling the noodles first, this is oven ready for quick lasagna.
Marilyn G.
Purchased at: Publix
Wow so easy to make Lasagne!! I think the most dreaded thing making Lasagne was cooking the noodles and them breaking up. Just lay them in the pan and add ingredients and out comes the best Lasagne ever