BY BARILLA

Barilla® Pan DI Stelle Cacao Biscuit.

Mulino Bianco.

And 11 magic stars. see more...

Sara S.
Classic Italian breakfast cookie. Addicting! All Mulino Bianco biscotti are fantastic. My favorites are Macine (plain biscuit flavor - a superior version of nilla wafers if you're into those) and pan di stelle, which are a great chocolate-lite cookie. I only wish Mulino Bianco cookies were easier to find in the US!
Natasha D.
Great Falls
I miss pan di Stelle so much! So tasty and once you try one of these you will all agree with me that this is the best thing ever! Tasty chocolate with little sugary stars ...
Amy B.
The flavor is great. I love these and always keep them stocked in the house. I bought them at the local grocery store but I'm sure they are available many places. They were very delicious and I will definitely be purchasing them again. 10/10 would recommend
Anna O.
Reggio Emilia
They are so so sweet I like the taste of chocolate because I love chocolate they are delicious everybody should try it they are healthy you can use it like a snack I always use them it's not my first time I reccomend it to everyone its good for your children
Sarah M.
Solna
Bought these the first time I went to Rome seven (SEVEN!!!!) years ago and I still remember them as utterly delicious. Haven't found them in any Swedish shop though.
Yasmine G.
These biscuits are so delicious either when you eat them alone or when dipped into the milk. I bought them in local stores here in Italy and sometimes I like to have them for breakfast. They're not so pricey (during discounts they're pretty cheap) but like every other biscuits they can make you fat easily. I mean they're pretty tasty but be careful on the quantity you eat.
Beatriz l.
The vest cookies on the entire whole world. Eat these since i'm a kid with chocolate milk nothing better than Gran Molino cookies!!! 😍😍👀
Maria Z.
Delft
The greatest cookies ever! Really like the taste, especially with a cup of good coffee together. They are yummy!
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Addicted to this product !! Italia biscuits with cocoa and sugar's stars !! Try it wih milk every morning