Barilla® Meat/Bacon & Cheese Pasta Sauce

Real taste comes from real vegetables.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barilla® Meat/Bacon & Cheese Pasta Sauce!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
When I don't have time to make homemade pasta sauce I use Barilla's. Good quality and taste. When it is on sale 10 for $10 I always stock up
Laura N.
Houston
Great pesto sauce ! Goes well with any pasta and lots of cheese 🧀 def give it a try !!
Felecia S.
Bacon and cheese need I say more?? But seriously this stuff is pretty great for flavor a little runnier than I like but it was still great when you add the pasta water
Kayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
You know that saying "Everything is better with Bacon" this Barilla pasta sauce is true to that saying completely! Being fully packed with flavor and rich in vitamins is a win win for any mom trying to sneak veggies in their kids meals. I love Barilla for being healthy and delicious
Erica S.
Palmdale, CA
We absolutely love this sauces for all things Italian there's so many different flavors and they are also delicious and the spices and Seasonings in these sauces are always perfect
Jenny H.
Tempe, AZ
Barilla is a great sauce for when you're on a budget. They usually have in store deals and you can always find coupons!
Susanna S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This brand of spaghetti sauce is my GO-TO! Making my favorite pasta has never been easier. I usually love to make regular spaghetti noodles and then cook it with the sauce! Plus they're usually BOGO at Publix!
Lauren H.
Ypsilanti, MI
We always have pasta sauce and different kinds of pasta available at home as an easy side dish, quick dinner, or emergency meal when we forgot Togo to the store. Braille sauces have great flavor and are super affordable.
Kearsten M.
Muncie, IN
Love all Barillas Sauces. I have tried so many and I haven't found one that has disappointed
Qunoot A.
Very good sauce. The price is decent. Easily accessible @ any store. There are a lot of flavours. Not sure how healthy the ingredients are but if that's the case don't buy preservative items lol.

Looking for your answer?