GroceryPantryBarilla
Meal Kits By Peapod Ratatouille With Marinara Sauce

Barilla Meal Kits By Peapod Ratatouille With Marinara Sauce

Barilla Meal Kits By Peapod Ratatouille With Marinara Sauce.

Ratatouille is a traditional French vegetable dish brimming with flavor. Peapod Meal Kits featuring Recipes by Barilla® contain high quality, fresh ingredients that are pre-measured and pre-packaged to create delicious family favorite pasta dishes. Ratatouille with Marinara Sauce by Barilla® feeds a family of four or more, eliminates any food waste by including only everything you need to prepare the meal, even step-by-step directions making mealtime easy and convenient! There are several methods to making this dish, but our layering fresh peppers, zucchini, and Eggplant with a rich tomato sauce and then baking make assemble quick and easy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barilla Meal Kits By Peapod Ratatouille With Marinara Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
So yummy! Easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. i would definitely get it again and I really like the price.
Nakia G.
Aubrey, TX
I almost always buy barilla brand noodles, and if i don't or they don't have the one i want then i buy the great value brand of noodles because they compare to be about the same. They are a very good value and would recommend others to buy barilla brand.
khadeeja L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Barilla Meal Kits By Peapod Ratatouille With Marinara Sauce uploaded by khadeeja L.
Ok Barilla meal kits by Peapod Ratatouille with marinara sauce the BEST thing i have eta befor #love #BEST #favorite
Megan D.
Greenville, SC
Absolutely delicious and so easy to make..I have become addicted to these recently...would definitely recommend
Ann K.
Neenah, WI
I've had this brand with the meal kit and it's quick, easy and good. Family loves it.
bruno L.
Brooklyn, NY
Barilla meal kits by peapod ratatouille with marinara sauce its good and so bad badlly nottrfbghnjummjuhytrfewasdcfvgbh,kdffffffffffghjuqwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm
gloria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy the thin spaghetti box when i need it. this pasta cooks al dente and doesn't take long to cook.
Kaytie K.
Arlington, WA
Absolutely love the meal kits. Saves time, energy, and is delicious. love this product, will buy again
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
This Peapod recipe was ok. The sauce was not seasoned enough for my personal taste.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this stuff! Full of flavor! I highly recommend to everyone!!! Love love love

Looking for your answer?