Barilla® Lasagne Pasta 4-16 oz. Boxes uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.Barilla® Lasagne Pasta 4-16 oz. Boxes uploaded by Angel F.

BY BARILLA #40 in Pasta & Noodles

Enjoy all the Barilla Sauce varieties for a delicious and easy meal! see more...

Rose V.
Las Vegas, NV
My go pasta brands for all dishes! I love these lasagna noodles because of the waves, keeps the meat in and the cooking time is pecise. I won't use any other brand because the difference in quality is noticeable from cooking to eating.
Paula M.
Clarksville, TN
I just love Italian food so I am always making some, it was really tasty, very good food, I enjoyed eating. i bought it at target but it`s easy to find everywhere, My recipe it`s easy, just ham, cheese and sauce with basil. I would recommend it for sure.
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
This product is PERFECT for making lasagne. I've used this brand for years and will continue to do so. It's not the healthiest but it's delicious! I use these for lasagne or lasagne roll ups! I am completely satisfied with this brand and product!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
Barilla is one of the best brands for pasta. I always stick to them when I'm making lasagne, these hold up well in the dish and taste great too. They also make any other pasta you could possibly think of
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
I love this Lasagne pasta! It makes cooking for the family easy! And it is very yummy! This brand of Lasagne pasta soaks up the moisture from the sauce and is very soft but very delicious!
Jasmine F.
Zeeland, MI
Love making homemade lasagne and these pasta noodles are my go to every time. They boil nicely to al dente and then when I bake them they don't fall apart on me or turn to crisp! Always a great deal and everyone's favorite
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
I try to make a homemade lasagna at least once a month and I always use barilla lasagne pasta. It cooks perfectly and stays nice and firm but still soft giving my lasagna the perfect texture and a taste that is unmatched.
Kesha P.
Parsippany, NJ
My mom always uses this to make lasagna!! It tastes so good!! I usually buy this at shoprite or walmart depending on the sale. It beats a lot of it's competitors in the market. I'm not a first time user so I will continue to buy this in the future! Overall satisfied!
Patricia B.
I use the Barilla lasagna pasta because they cook well. I cook large lasagnas and this box provides more than enough pasta. I love the texture of the pasta. I would recommend this product.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
The lasagna noodles are delicious. My only problem with them was that I had way more broken pieces in the box than I'd like. All of the boxes on the shelf in the store seemed to have a similar issue while other brands appeared to be more intact. However, it was easy to overlook this due to their low price and yummy taste!