Barilla® Italian Entrees Bacon Flavored Tomato Sauce & Macaroni Pasta 9 oz. Tray uploaded by Nia N.

BY BARILLA

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nia N.
During a work trip that took me out of state for several days, I dropped in to Dollar Tree to get some snacks and groceries. I saw this boxed entrée, and decided to pick up one for each day's lunch, as well as some frozen veggies, grated parmesan, smoked oysters, and frozen meatballs.

This tastes good on its own, or with any combination of the items I listed above! I've added either smoked oysters (it's not for everyone! lol), grilled chicken, or meatballs, and it's always been an excellent counterpoint and makes for a quick and easy meal. I've even pulled these out for dinner. It literally takes ONE MINUTE for this to heat in the microwave. I saved myself a ton of money on business lunches and dinners by eating this instead, and I didn't feel like my hunger wasn't being satisfied.

Seriously, give these a try! I've gone back to my Dollar Tree and cleared the shelf because it's such a no-brainer meal for one. I've also mixed in ground beef and topped it with shredded mozzarella (a la baked ziti) and it's enough to serve as a side for two. Put a salad, garlic bread, and parmesan-crusted chicken on the side, and it looks like a meal that took a LOT of effort! Highly recommend this one, especially for people with a busy lifestyle.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This was a life saver. While running around with 5 kids sometimes I forget to eat or am too tired. This was easy and quick to make. Not to mention it tastes delicious. I have a stash of these in my pantry and every day at nap time I eat one. Worth the money.
Danni
I used to love these easy pasta dishes and they were my go-to when I lived in a dorm. One day however, I opened a package and the noodles were all green and moldy..and I had bought it the day prior! Disappointed
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a favorite of mine. They're very decently priced and it's perfect for a cold or rainy day like the one I'm having right now. Definitely met my expectations and the portions were good too which is a plus.
Christiana A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love Barilla pastas in general, I always find myself reaching for a variety of their noodles so I was excited to try this product. Unfortunately the entree taste like chemicals and plastic. I would definitely stick to their pasta that you can cook on the stove.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
Some days are so busy and you don't feel like cooking. This tomato sauce & macaroni is a great quick meal that you can heat up in seconds. It is filling and does the job. I enjoy the flavor and would recommend it to others as I've tried it many times.
Katherine P.
This pasta is very flavorful and great for microwaved food. I always keep a few stashed at work for when I forget to bring lunch with me. It is very filling and always satisfies my pasta craving.
Sasha M.
Peekskill, NY
When I'm short on time, I like to grab a few different flavors of these. I love bacon so of course I'll grab this one. It's good but it doesn't have like true bacon flavor. Still good though
Ashleigh C.
Belleville, MI
I am a big spaghetti eater. When I found this I was so excited that I could take some to work. Its quick and easy lunch. It taste like home made spaghetti.
Emily C.
Raleigh
For a prepackaged pasta container, this is actually quite good. They flavor is a bit salty but the overall texture is that of freshly made pasta