Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Pasta 12 oz uploaded by Sophia A.Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Pasta 12 oz uploaded by Jana T.

BY BARILLA #10 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla now offers convenient, versatile and delicious solutions for those who maintain a gluten free diet. Made with non-gmo corn and rice, gluten free spaghetti offers home cooks the delicious taste and texture they have come to expect from barilla. as the most popular shape in italy, the name comes from the italian word spaghi , which means ""lengths of cord."" spaghetti originates from the south of italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish. when cooked, barilla spaghetti maintains its authentic shape and texture. Gently rolling spaghetti with a fork gathers the pasta with... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ree G.
I was told that if you go on a gluten-free diet that you would lose weight. I have to say it's true because gluten tends to stick to the stomach it's a perfect way to keep your weight in check. I tried these gluten-free spaghetti and it's actually pretty good I just have to make sauce with it alone I don't think I would eat it.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I rarely indulge in pasta but when I do, I try to stay gluten free as much as possible. These Barilla noodles taste almost identical to their gluten counterparts but don't leave me feeling sick. It's also a huge plus that they run about the same price so I'm not stuck paying a ton more to keep my health on track!
Shirley S.
I love pasta. You can find Barilla at Target. Once you are done browsing those isle, you can use any of the Barilla sauces and cheese to make a quick meal once you get home. Barilla pasta cooks perfect al dente, and when you pair up with other ingredients you have a match made in Italy, I mean heaven.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I didn’t think gluten free would be such a difference but I was disappointed in the lack of flavour.
Normally noodles are pretty bland, but these tasted like cardboard! I don’t have a gluten problem but they were on sale. Now I see why!
I wouldn’t recommend these.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
Pasta is an item I'm typically not picky with but I find myself grabbing this off the shelf because it is cheap. Usually just above $1 at my local Walmart. It cooks quickly and tastes good. What more could you ask for with a pasta?... oh yeah, and it's gluten free!
Taylor P.
Jefferson, GA
We love the gluten free pasta so much that the entire family chooses to eat it instead of making only a dedicated gluten free dish for mom! It sure makes life easier when everyone likes the same thing. The taste is no different than regular pasta! Score!
TIffani V.
St. Louis
This is one of my favorite gluten free corn pastas. It doesn’t get super gooey {you should rinse it off thought}, and it cooks to perfection. It has a great taste and it’s one of the cheaper ones. I am always looking for it at the grocery store.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
You can't ever go wrong with pasta night . These noodles are cheap and tasty . I'm so glad they offered gluten free it is some what of a healthier alternative ! I love all the variety of noodle types they offer as well.
Katie D.
Lakeville
One of my favorite gluten free pastas! Taste like the regular stuff to me! Only drawback is you need to make sure you stork while it gets started cooking or it gets stuck together!! Definitely a top gluten free choice!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
We like these spaghetti 🍝 good flavor good packaging good taste great value I recommend it we buy them at Walmart every time we make spaghetti and we we’ll continue to buy them happy holidays 🤗 god bless every one !
S P.
Who else uses these in there spaghetti?
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
Does this brand get over-cooked easily and become soggy? Does it hold well in the fridge when stored in a sauce? Previous GF pastas I've tried turn into one big mushy lump, especially after putting it in the fridge.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Did anyone else feel like the texture was off? It didn't have the standard pasta texture and I couldn't finish it. Did I make it wrong? I made it like traditional pasta...
Richard D H.
Birmingham, AL
Anyone with celiacs ever have any issues?