Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Pasta 12 oz uploaded by Sophia A.

BY BARILLA #14 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla now offers convenient, versatile and delicious solutions for those who maintain a gluten free diet. Made with non-gmo corn and rice, gluten free spaghetti offers home cooks the delicious taste and texture they have come to expect from barilla. as the most popular shape in italy, the name comes from the italian word spaghi , which means ""lengths of cord."" spaghetti originates from the south of italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish. when cooked, barilla spaghetti maintains its authentic shape and texture. Gently rolling spaghetti with a fork gathers the pasta with... see more...

• Does this brand get over-cooked easily and become soggy? Does it ho...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like the texture was off? It didn't have the s...1 Answers
  • Anyone with celiacs ever have any issues?Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
SO GOOD! It's corn pasta and it basically tastes like "real pasta" I'm gluten free (medically) but my no gf boyfriend switched over to this because he liked it so much and it's less calories than "regular" pasta. I make this at least once week price is decent but I've seen better prices out there (usually get GF pasta at HEB for around 1.30$) so this makes a good treat :)
Yisel D.
Yisel D.
I love making spaghetti and meatballs. For me gluten free or not, it is the same thing. I love how this pasta does not stick like others and it gets done perfectly. I am always busy so to complete the meal I get the frozen meatballs and put them in the oven. The pasta gets done in less than 20 mins, and so do the meatballs. If you do the math, a plate costs less than $2.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
I found out I had celiacs disease about 4 years ago. I thought I was never going to be able to enjoy a bowl of pasta again. I tried several different brands that were completely disgusting before I stumbled upon this. And I was completely amazed! It tastes like normal pasta, if not better! My whole family (who doesn't have a gluten intolerance) enjoys it also!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
A lot of gluten free spaghetti gets sticky and has a strange texture to it. This is the only one I've found that keeps the texture of regular pasta. I use it all the time, even when we have company and no one can ever tell the difference. It is a little more than regular pasta but if you keep an eye out for coupons you can sometimes get a good deal!
Nina N.
Nina N.
Port Angeles, WA
My daughters and grandchildren have ciliac disease. When they come to visit they always want grammy's spaghetti. Barilla's gluten free pasta is amazing. It has the same texture as regular pasta. It doesn't get gummy like other gf can get. I love being able to make my family spaghetti knowing it's going to be delicious.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Poquoson, VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this pasta, I bought it by mistake not noticing that it was gluten free. And then when we ate it, it was super gummy and just not a god texture at all. The flavor was there but the texture was not. I would not buy this pasta again, and I will be checking labels more carefully from now on.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Atlanta, GA
You would never know that you are eating gluten free when you taste this spaghetti. With my current dietary changes, I gave this brand a try and I do not have to look any further. This pasta is great. It does not hold up as well after being reheated. The noodles tend to break a part. But it still taste great!
Christine F.
Christine F.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Recently had to go gluten free so hunting for products. Barilla has been my favorite pasta (other than fresh) so I was pleased to find this product. No difference in taste from their regular pasta. Enjoyed it very much. My only wish is that they would make it in angel hair as I prefer that to spaghetti.
carissa r.
carissa r.
This is the best gluten free pasta I have tried. It doesn't have a weird texture like most do. My husband couldn't even tell the difference when I used it to make spaghetti. He isn't a fan of most of my gluten free foods! This will always be my #1 choice when it comes to gluten free pasta brands!!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wayne, PA
Why would you ever want gluten free pasta? Gluten is everything. Stop lying to yourselves. You know if there isn't gluten it does not taste as good. What if your last meal on earth was some disgusting gluten free nonsense. Don't be that person. Live a little and enjoy gluten. #yolo
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
Does this brand get over-cooked easily and become soggy? Does it hold well in the fridge when stored in a sauce? Previous GF pastas I've tried turn into one big mushy lump, especially after putting it in the fridge.
S P.
S P.
Who else uses these in there spaghetti?
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Did anyone else feel like the texture was off? It didn't have the standard pasta texture and I couldn't finish it. Did I make it wrong? I made it like traditional pasta...
Richard D H.
Richard D H.
Birmingham, AL
Anyone with celiacs ever have any issues?