BY BARILLA #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla now offers convenient, versatile and delicious solutions for those who maintain a gluten free diet. Made with non-gmo corn and rice, gluten free spaghetti offers home cooks the delicious taste and texture they have come to expect from barilla. as the most popular shape in italy, the name comes from the italian word spaghi , which means ""lengths of cord."" spaghetti originates from the south of italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish. when cooked, barilla spaghetti maintains its authentic shape and texture. Gently rolling spaghetti with a fork gathers the pasta with... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a great gluten-free pasta. We use this at home in our spaghetti. It does not have any strange aftertaste and taste exactly like regular pasta. Very easy to find an inexpensive.
Julie M.
This doesn't break the bank but also doesn't taste like cardboard. I love this brand and they never disappoint. I always buy gluten free pasta now and while I've tried others I come back to this one time and time again. It tastes the most like real pasta. It isn't too sticky or soft but you can easily over cook it so watch it carefully. The texture is nice and it tastes great plain, with sauce and in your favorite soups!
Tiffani B.
oxford, WI
It's been a few years since I have had normal pasta so at this point I have forgotten what it actually tastes like. What I can say is I know this is about as close as you get for a gluten free option. My other half does not need to be gf but he eats it at home to make our kitchen safe for me and so we don't have to cook separate food. He loves this pasta and when we have company they have never noticed.
Molly T.
I like that this is a brand I'm familiar with prior to haveing to change my diet. You know thats also certified gluten free. It also doesn't break the bank and tastes great so yeah bonus.
Ree G.
I was told that if you go on a gluten-free diet that you would lose weight. I have to say it's true because gluten tends to stick to the stomach it's a perfect way to keep your weight in check. I tried these gluten-free spaghetti and it's actually pretty good I just have to make sauce with it alone I don't think I would eat it.
Shirley S.
I love pasta. You can find Barilla at Target. Once you are done browsing those isle, you can use any of the Barilla sauces and cheese to make a quick meal once you get home. Barilla pasta cooks perfect al dente, and when you pair up with other ingredients you have a match made in Italy, I mean heaven.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
Pasta is an item I'm typically not picky with but I find myself grabbing this off the shelf because it is cheap. Usually just above $1 at my local Walmart. It cooks quickly and tastes good. What more could you ask for with a pasta?... oh yeah, and it's gluten free!
Taylor P.
Jefferson, GA
We love the gluten free pasta so much that the entire family chooses to eat it instead of making only a dedicated gluten free dish for mom! It sure makes life easier when everyone likes the same thing. The taste is no different than regular pasta! Score!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
This is the best brand of gluten free pasta I’ve ever tasted! I am always so happy with the results when I eat this pasta! One thing to keep in mind, it has to be cooked for the exact amount of time that is on the box. They will be perfectly cooked!!
Ny I.
I love barilla pasta and I have no problem eating healthy. I tried this pasta without even thinking twice. I wasn't worried about the taste being bad but it was. For some reason, it was extremely gritty. I wouldn't buy it again.
S P.
Who else uses these in there spaghetti?
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
Does this brand get over-cooked easily and become soggy? Does it hold well in the fridge when stored in a sauce? Previous GF pastas I've tried turn into one big mushy lump, especially after putting it in the fridge.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Did anyone else feel like the texture was off? It didn't have the standard pasta texture and I couldn't finish it. Did I make it wrong? I made it like traditional pasta...
Richard D H.
Birmingham, AL
Anyone with celiacs ever have any issues?