Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Pasta 12 oz uploaded by Sophia A.

BY BARILLA #11 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla now offers convenient, versatile and delicious solutions for those who maintain a gluten free diet. Made with non-gmo corn and rice, gluten free spaghetti offers home cooks the delicious taste and texture they have come to expect from barilla. as the most popular shape in italy, the name comes from the italian word spaghi , which means ""lengths of cord."" spaghetti originates from the south of italy and is commonly used with tomato sauces, fresh vegetables, or fish. when cooked, barilla spaghetti maintains its authentic shape and texture. Gently rolling spaghetti with a fork gathers the pasta with... see more...

• Does this brand get over-cooked easily and become soggy? Does it ...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like the texture was off? It didn't have the...1 Answers
  • Anyone with celiacs ever have any issues?Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
SO GOOD! It's corn pasta and it basically tastes like "real pasta" I'm gluten free (medically) but my no gf boyfriend switched over to this because he liked it so much and it's less calories than "regular" pasta. I make this at least once week price is decent but I've seen better prices out there (usually get GF pasta at HEB for around 1.30$) so this makes a good treat :)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
A lot of gluten free spaghetti gets sticky and has a strange texture to it. This is the only one I've found that keeps the texture of regular pasta. I use it all the time, even when we have company and no one can ever tell the difference. It is a little more than regular pasta but if you keep an eye out for coupons you can sometimes get a good deal!
Nina N.
Nina N.
Port Angeles, WA
My daughters and grandchildren have ciliac disease. When they come to visit they always want grammy's spaghetti. Barilla's gluten free pasta is amazing. It has the same texture as regular pasta. It doesn't get gummy like other gf can get. I love being able to make my family spaghetti knowing it's going to be delicious.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Recently had to go gluten free so hunting for products. Barilla has been my favorite pasta (other than fresh) so I was pleased to find this product. No difference in taste from their regular pasta. Enjoyed it very much. My only wish is that they would make it in angel hair as I prefer that to spaghetti.
Jaymie J.
Jaymie J.
Barilla is by far the best GF pasta brand I have found this far. You can not tell the difference between these noodles and regular noodles. My husband loves these noodles and he dislikes ALL gluten free food!
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
Wilsonville, AL
I developed a gluten sensitivity long before the gluten-free trend started. I am thankful I can now find tasty gluten-free products such as Barilla gluten-free spaghetti noodles readily.
Katy L.
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
I was so excited when Barista came out with gluten free spaghetti. Before I was gluten free, pasta was a go to must have meal. I was SO HAPPY with this product and it saved my life!
Heather O.
Heather O.
Is it white pasta? No. If you need to be gf, Barilla making pasta has been amazing!! It has made it so I can buy it locally, for a reasonable price, and it's actually tasty!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
I get to eat and enjoy pasta again. Yeah .I have such a hard time with gluten. This has made my day. My store only sells 2 of the pastas. But I am looking forward to more.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Austin, TX
I love that Barilla has gluten free pasta options available--I wish that the noodles felt a bit more like traditional noodles (maybe more brown rice and less corn?)
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Dighton, MA
Does this brand get over-cooked easily and become soggy? Does it hold well in the fridge when stored in a sauce? Previous GF pastas I've tried turn into one big mushy lump, especially after putting it in the fridge.
S P.
S P.
Who else uses these in there spaghetti?
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Did anyone else feel like the texture was off? It didn't have the standard pasta texture and I couldn't finish it. Did I make it wrong? I made it like traditional pasta...
Richard D H.
Richard D H.
Birmingham, AL
Anyone with celiacs ever have any issues?