Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesBarilla
Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta

Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta

Introduce your fork to the delectable versatility of Barilla Chickpea Rotini: the only plant-based protein pasta with a taste and texture that delights everyone's palates. from the adventurous to even the most particular. Perfected by the Barilla Masters of Pasta, this healthy pasta is made entirely with high protein chickpeas. A nutritional powerhouse, this pasta serves up a meal that'll make you feel as good as it tastes. Just like you would for traditional pasta, boil in water for 7-9 minutes for a perfectly al dente rotini. Mix it up with all kinds of vegetables, sauces, and fish for a new experience every night! Whether you're looking for gluten-free pasta, keeping kosher, or following a plant-based or vegan diet, experience the difference of Barilla Chickpea Pasta: Your taste buds will thank you.

Made entirely with one simple ingredient - chickpeas, for a deliciously wholesome taste and texture in your pasta experience; Delicious protein-rich veggie pasta that's naturally gluten free, certified non-GMO, and without sodium or cholesterol; Barilla Legume Pastas are nutritional powerhouses - loaded with plant-based protein, fiber, and minerals; Quick, flavorful, and healthy - Boil for just 7-9 minutes for a delightfully al dente rotini that pairs with an endless array of vegetables, sauces, and fish; Naturally vegan, legume crops are among the most sustainable on Earth

Does it taste good?
How is this for a GF pasta??
Start your review of Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta!
Teresa B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Teresa B.
muy rica!!! en casa nos encanta la pasta y nos gustó bastante la recomiendo ampliamente. sin duda alguna la compraría para volverla a disfrutar de nuevo.
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Megan G.
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Megan G.
I just tried Barilla Chickpea Rotina and I was really surprised how good it was. I really love pasta and I found that this cooks and feels just like my other pasta that I have been eating my entire life. I found that the taste of this was pretty good too! My family really couldn’t tell too much of a difference from our standard pasta and really liked this. I like that this a way for us to eat pasta and get some extra benefits like added fiber and protein to our meal. I will definitely be adding this pasta into my family’s meals more often. I received this for free from Influenster and Barilla in exchange for my honest review.
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I initially bought from Walmart because it was on clearance & liked it. I bought again full price and still like it! I honestly can't tell the difference between this and normal pasta. I like eating it knowing that its better for me than normal pasta. I'll keep buying and probably not buy non-plant based pasta again. 100% recommend!
Katarina P.
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Katarina P.
So excited to try out heathy version of pasta. It was easy to cook and it has great taste. This pasta has a lot protein in it and can be used for various recipes.
Kat C.
Somerset, MA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Best pasta alternative ever!!! Healthier option that isnt tasteless and have a cardboard texture is as win in my book! We use this all the time now in place of pasta....goes especially well with a pistachio pesto and parmesan dish pictured here.
Elissa I.
Washington, IL
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Elissa I.
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Elissa I.
I wish this was around when I was a vegetarian, although with meat is good too. I mixed the Barilla Red Lentil Penne to have multiple flavor and texture dish. I added pesto, cherry tomatoes and grilled chicken. It was a tad dry so next time I will use a good sauce. I also many recipes for this product which is nice when you are stuck in a meal planning block. I love having another option to offer Gluten-free friends as I enjoy making meals for friends too. The Hubster even liked it too.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Valery R.
Barilla has nailed it. This stuff acts and tastes like traditional pasta. We are switching to a low-carb/complex carb diet for health reasons and find this is a great substitute for missing pasta. I think it would even be good with just butter and garlic, though we've only tried it with red sauce.
Elizabeth L.
Manassas, VA
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Elizabeth L.
This was pretty good! The texture was a little different but not bad. It didn’t have a distinct flavor which I think is good. My husband who is diabetic really enjoyed it and I love having a pasta option for him. I would buy this again.
Stephen A.
Oakland Twp, MI
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Stephen A.
Just made this Rotini tonight and mixed in ground turkey, onions and mushrooms. The Rotini tasted great with no hint of a gluten-free taste. I’m sure it would taste equally well with your favorite pasta sauce!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Barilla Gluten Free Chickpea Rotini Pasta uploaded by Cindy G.
I’ve got this as a complimentary sample from influenster. The pasta was ready in about 10 minutes. It felt soft and tasty but I was a bit dry on my opinion. I did add butter and other sauces but just that dry bit sensation. I feel like it wasn’t as rich in taste like the elbow pasta for example. Yes I’ll probably give it another try maybe prepared different.