Barilla® Farfalle/Elbows/Rotini Pasta 7-1 lb. Boxes uploaded by Sharon H.

BY BARILLA #6 in Pasta & Noodles

Brittney C.
Marion, AL
First pasta to make my girlfriend like other pastas. Pricey compared to others but worth the price. Whenever we’re in a pasta mood it’s the go to. Overall great product. Would recommend to any pasta lover, or non pasta lover! Pairs well with Hunt's Pasta Sauce Traditional
A. L.
We exclusively use Barilla pasta in our house. We love the variety and the quality of this product and it's a great value. We are able to use one box for at least two different meals in our family of 4. Our favorite is the small farfalle noodles and the rotadini noodles.
Amanda H.
Columbia
Barilla pasta always has a great taste to it, and I love the combination packages. This has 3 of my less commonly used pastas in one container so I do not have to run out and get another whole box for just one meal.
Alicia M.
Great product for a great price! The pasta is absolutely delicious and cooks very easily. I sincerely couldn’t ask for anything more from this pasta. I would absolutely recommend this and buy it time and time again.
Kathryn C.
Love variety!!! Barilla® Farfalle/Elbows/Rotini Pasta 7-1 lb. Boxes is a brand trusted by my family for generations. Great flavor for great value. I would recommend this to others and will repurchase.
Kait R.
Bayville
This is our go to pasta brand in our house. We love it, we think it’s a great value, and most of all it’s delicious and keeps our family fed. We would buy it every time!
Margot P.
Barilla is my favorite pasta brand. I'm not sure why - I think pasta is pasta, right? But it just seems to taste better, and also the cooking instructions are usually spot-on when it comes to the time. Also, the assortment of shapes makes it fun.
Randi T.
Vinemont, AL
This pasta always provides a great flavor and wonderful texture. I love the variety of shapes and sizes Barilla carries. It goes great with any dish you may be serving. It is never too over priced and can be easily afforded by the average customer. I can always pick it up at any grocery store or supermarket and I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
I love that this oats a has a good taste to it I like that's it's quick to use and the overall texture is great. I buy this at stop and shop because they have good deals on this so I stock up. this is my go to pasta. everyone should buy this it's an awesome dry pasta
Rita R.
This brand has some great flavor and easy to make pasta. But this box in particular is great for meal prep, because even when you are going to eat the same thing for a week, to change the type of pasta, you think ypu're making something different.