BY BARILLA

Introducing barilla collezione, a line of specialty pasta cuts inspired by the regions of italy. Spaghetti alla chitarra hails from the abruzzo region of italy. spaghetti alla chitarra (translated means guitar spaghetti ) is known for its distinctive square shape and traditionally pressed through a chitarra instrument, which looks like a frame strung with music wire our version is pressed through a bronze die to provide a coarse texture similar to homemade pasta and is traditionally served with rich, flavorful sauces see more...

Magdaliz P.
Valdosta, GA
My son's favorite pasta is spaghetti. I also do not mind making it often because, everyone at my house loves my spaghetti. Fast, easy, and affordable. The flavor is good. I recommend this product.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
These are the only kind of noodles that I buy and my children and family love them. We eat a lot of pasta and these are inexpensive and delicious. I definitely recommend this brand
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
I purchase Barilla pasta because it seems like one of the only options in addition to store brand.  It's always the same price, if not cheaper and there is more of a variety of types of pasta.  It tastes great, but I don't know if I can say the flavor is different from other brands.  I think pasta tastes the same across the board.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Barilla really does make the best pasta. The texture is just always perfect. It's hard to mess this stuff up! I was surprised the first time I bought this to find that the price really wasn't much more than the generic. You get what you pay for!
Chelsea A.
I love pasta, any and all types. i try to stay away from it as much as possible, but when in need of a comfort food I always turn to it. No matter what grocery store you shop at, at least once a month barilla goes on sale at a great price, and I usually take that time to stock up on all of the essentials.
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
Spaghetti is literally my comfort food. I love pasta. If you decide to use this, or any pasta for that matter, don't put oil in it when you're cooking. Makes it harder for the sauce to stick. Instead just add salt and you'll be good to go. The pasta is amazing in general. 10/10
Jeanne P.
Evanston, IL
These bad boys are super easy to cook and never fail me. I always have some in my pantry to make a nutrition meal in a pinch. I love how Barilla also has tons of shapes for any occasion.
Stella W.
Greenfield
This stuff is so good. I love pasta. Only pasta my family ever buys so i’m assuming it’s affordable. Really good spaghetti. Cooks really easily. I love these noodles. I’m gonna go make some right now actually.
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cheap pasta. Always in every store. Simple. Definitely not the healthiest option but it always tastes good and stays for a long time. A good staple to have in your kitchen.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
This my favorite brand for my pasta dish coz it perfect it's aldente when you cooks. Whether it's spaghetti mag and cheese or any other recipe i used barilla