BY BARILLA

Introducing barilla collezione, a line of specialty pasta cuts inspired by the regions of italy. Orecchiette (translated means little ears ) is the signature pasta from the region of puglia, a humble farming land situated along the southeastern coast of italy. orecchiette has a unique domed shape, smooth on the inside and grooved on the outside, that makes it perfect for scooping up hearty sauces, and fresh vegetables our orecchiette is pressed through a bronze die to provide a coarse texture similar to homemade pasta see more...

Alejandra G.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for any type of cold or hot pasta entree, usually season it with garlic salt & pepper but I never rinse it to avoid washing off flavor, just add it to either Alfredo or homemade spaghetti sauces with chicken or turkey. Also great for pesto basil fresh chicken pasta.
Laura R.
Woburn, MA
Great tasting product. Easy to find in just about every grocery store. Price is usually pretty low with some stores offering 10 for $10 deals pretty often. Many options to choose from with Barilla -different shapes and flavors like whole wheat.
Colleen D.
Wallingford, CT
This is hands down my favorite pasta. It is so versatile and I use it for a number of my favorite dishes. It goes great in homemade macaroni and cheese. It is a great price too!
Meaghan V.
This brand is the best tasting pasta I've tried and always a crowd pleaser. Pasta isn't ever really good for you, but it tastes great! Mid range price wise, but it's worth it in the end with the flavor payoff. I'm always satisfied using this pasta.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
I love this pasta and any of the regional special pastas. When al dente they have a great texture that isn't spongey and good taste. I make it with butter and oil with some fresh garlic, salt and pepper.
Rosemary H.
Front Royal, VA
These all nestled together and got stuck, preventing the sauce from actually sticking to the "little ears" - maybe if I had been able to serve piping hot straight from the pot, it would have worked out? I didn't find the quality to be worth the extra price at all, and I normally love the Barilla brand.
Shannon L.
This is my all time favorite pasta and my constant go-to. It cooks quickly, is great for holding sauce, and holds up well against the main protein in your dish. The best combination with this is pesto and grilled chicken. Try it with mozzarella and you won't be sorry!
Melody A.
Arlington, VA
This pasta style means "little ears" from the Italian translation and it's one of my favorites! Great for light sauces and vegetables thrown in, you don't want to drown these and miss their delicate flavor.
Lana G.
Plantation
Great pasta. Goes with anything especially meat sauce. Public is my go to for all grocery needs. Price is very reasonable. Good for you if watching size of your meals. Would definitely buy it again.
Rebecca W.
baltimore
Pretty standard good pasta. Quick to make, relatively good flavor and easy too. The shape is especially good for things with sauces and it’s available basically everywhere so I never need to search for it