BY BARILLA

Introducing barilla collezione, a line of specialty pasta cuts inspired by the regions of italy.â barilla collezione bucatini originates from the region of lazio, home to the capital city of rome, italy. bucatini resembles a thick spaghetti but with a hollow center, known as the "buco" or hole. Historically, bucatini was made by rolling past dough over a smooth stick to attin the hollow center. our bucatini is pressed through bronze dies, to provide a texture similar to homemade pasta. Its robust shape pairs perfectly with rich tomato based sauces, vegetables and cheese. see more...

Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This is the ultimate pasta. My dad always used to make this. It's giant thick spaghetti that's hollow with a hole through it. The sauce actually gets stuck inside the hollowness of it and for that this pasta is the best!
Christine G.
I love this brand of pasta. It does not break easily and it comes in a variety of shapes and styles. I love this noodle with the hollow center that picks up the sauce inside.
sasha m.
This Bucatini is really good and superior to other brands on the market that carry this shape pasta. I only eat these a few times a year because my family does not share the same interest as I do in bucatini but I would buy it all the time if I knew others liked it too
fernanda C.
Miami
This is my favorite pasta and is very difficult to find in grocery stores. It's like regular spaghetti but it's actually hollow, like a swizzle stick/very thin straw.  I hasn't had it on years so when I found it i was so happy. It really holds up well and his "gravy" (sauce) sticks to it nicely. We love the texture of this pasts and we're happy it sells in bulk so we can stock up and not have to worry about running out.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
These are my favorite when eating spaghetti, because they are not too hard. This is definitely one of my favorite brands and is super easy to prepare! I usually buy it from Ralph's or Albertson's because it has discount on them sometimes. I am definitely satisfied with this brand pasta.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I love anything pasta but this brand really does take the cake with making good quality pasta. They have lots of varieties from spaghetti to elbow to everything but this particular one I love because it's thick but not too thick and just absorbs whatever you put on it perfectly
Alyssa K.
Bucatini noodles are my favorite type of pasta. I get very excited when I see it in the store. Nothing is easier than boiling water, salting it and dropping your pasta in for the desired amount of time for your perfect done-ness. About 9-10 minutes for me!
Sarah D.
Schenectady
Tried this pasta shape at a friend's house for the first time about a year ago and became obsessed with finding it again. Barilla's new Collezione line finally allowed me to find it in my local grocery store. Paid the higher price to try a the new pasta shape and switch things up. Wasn't disappointed.
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
This pasta is amazing! Cooks relatively quick and tastes phenomenal! The way it's made and what it's made of makes the difference! We use this pasta for all our Italian dishes!
These are really good noodles that taste really good especially with barilla's spagetthi sauce. I probably eat these on a weekly basis and they are really easy to make!