BY BARILLA

Introducing barilla collezione, a line of specialty pasta cuts inspired by the regions of italy.â barilla collezione bucatini originates from the region of lazio, home to the capital city of rome, italy. bucatini resembles a thick spaghetti but with a hollow center, known as the "buco" or hole. Historically, bucatini was made by rolling past dough over a smooth stick to attin the hollow center. our bucatini is pressed through bronze dies, to provide a texture similar to homemade pasta. Its robust shape pairs perfectly with rich tomato based sauces, vegetables and cheese. see more...

Buy on Target
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
This pasta is my favorite. Bucatini goes well with almost any sauce, but I love making this with steamed kale and pesto. It feels so fancy for a store bought pasta. The hole in the center makes the noodle feel "chunkier" than standard pasta, even heavier than a linguini. My go-to.
Sophia V.
This is my new favorite pasta for making minestrone over using traditional shell shapes (these are a bit thicker and slightly bigger than the small shells). One trick for using pasta in soup: Once you cook and drain the hot pasta al dente, toss the pasta in a bit of olive oil to coat which will keep the pasta from absorbing too much moisture.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
I love this noodle. It has a great flavor and the sauces are great to go on top. They aren’t expensive either and they have a veggie option too for a healthier version. It’s easy to prepare and great for feeding a large or small amount of people. It’s the only pasta I buy!
Shannon P.
This is a hearty noodle that doesn't take long to prepare. I also don't find the noodles sticking together too easily which is also a relief when preparing. I can typically by these st our local grocery store and receive a great deal when buying multiples.
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
I love Buccatini pasta! Because it's a heavier style of pasta, I love to pair it with a very thick and rich bolognese. The price is definitely affordable and it's easy to prepare. I'm a regular Barilla customer, my pantry is filled with their foods!
Hannah S.
Spaghetti is a staple for me. It's always such and easy, cheep and fulfilling dinner option! Having spaghetti noddles on hand is always helpful and these are great. I like to pair it with cheese, pasta sauce or some sort of veggie.
Kirsten C.
I was so thrilled to find out that Barilla carried this special collection bucatini. It’s pretty authentic as compared to what I had in Rome and it’s perfect for holding the Cacio e Pepe sauce. Love it and my cabinet is stocked for future cooking endeavors!
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
Eh, this is good for pasta emergencies (I'm Italian and need my pasta) but I prefer the kind with more flavor! I like the whole wheat version of this better, but also other brands have more options.
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
Love pasta no matter what it is, Italian food is my favorite. This brand is a great one to buy and use for any pasta you choose to make.  I always buy mine at Wal-Mart and it's very afofprdable
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This is the ultimate pasta. My dad always used to make this. It's giant thick spaghetti that's hollow with a hole through it. The sauce actually gets stuck inside the hollowness of it and for that this pasta is the best!