Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesBarilla
Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini

Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini

Barilla Collezione Tortellini is crafted the traditional Italian way, and has a homemade texture that perfectly holds sauces and elevates your pasta dishes.

I Usually buy fresh tortellini because I like to taste the cheese as much as the pasta, how does dry cheese and dry pasta come out? Is it tasty or just ok? What about the texture?
Start your review of Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Chelsea T.
The tortellinis are excellent! I’ve only used them frozen so I was a bit skeptical, but they soften very quickly when boiled and the cheese inside becomes very soft and creamy. I made my favorite beef goulash sauce for this occasion - a mirepoix with diced tomatoes and bell pepper. It went perfectly with the tortellinis, and I think I just accidentally gained a pound or two in one sitting! I’m a lifelong fan of Barilla and I don’t see that ever changing 🥰
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Jordan G.
It contains an unbeatable flavor I love pasta and this one in particular became my favorite, the presentation is very luxurious and it is for any occasion, I highly recommend it 😍
Julia G.
Roanoke, VA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Julia G.
I was so excited to receive these amazing pastas. I decided to make Chicken Alfredo Tortellini with these. It was a huge hit with the family. It was of course my own spin on Alfredo. The kids have asked for it again already. The pasta was so perfectly tender and the cheese filling almost melted in your mouth. Rich and full of flavor. The aroma alone while boiling was to die for. A must have on your dinner list.
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Laura E.
Decided to use the totellini 3 cheese collezione shells with a fettuccine sauce mixed with steamed vegetables. It came out deliciously. The fettuccine sauce and the 3 cheese totellini compliment each other. Will definitely be making this again and I would recommend you give these tortellini shells a try.
Jessica M.
Mcalester, OK
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Jessica M.
Loved making these for my family! Even my picking boys loved them! We did a Tortellini Alfredo.
Seleste D.
Stockton, CA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Seleste D.
I honestly did not know what to think about this pasta before making it. I imagined that it would taste good. Almost anything with cheese is delicious. This pasta was delicious I really liked that it wasn't salty. I also liked that the pasta size was perfect. It wasn’t too small or too big. I combined the pasta with a creamy Alfredo sauce and some sautéed kale. I then topped it crumbled parmesan and with some crushed red pepper flakes. I recommend for anyone who enjoys pasta to give it a try. It is especially great when you need to make something within a short time period.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Ann R.
These tortellinis are a MUST have! I’ve tried a variety of tortellini pastas in the past but this one is both flavorful and tender , which is all that we would want in a tortellini. I made homemade pasta sauce to go on top and it all came together. The cheese wasn’t too overwhelming and I would highly recommend.
daniela M.
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by daniela M.
i absoluteky love these! i prepared the skewer style and put the pasta on the side were great! didn't work to actually put them in the skewer but taste was still great. I'd definently get these again!
Mayte D.
Martinez, CA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Mayte D.
I’m such a pasta lover. These Tortollini are super simple to make. They are hard out of the bag but become soft once boiled. I would definitely will be repurchasing this.
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Vanessa R.
It was my first time trying out the brand Barilla and it was my first time making tortellini pasta. I found it super easy to make and it was prepared in a jiffy. I loved the cheese that each tortellini had. Each tortellini was so yummy. It filled me up fast. I made my tortellini pasta with ground beef and added some cheese. I ended up making the whole bag and I’ll be having the left overs tomorrow. I will definitely be purchasing Barilla tortellini pasta again.