Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesBarilla
Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette

Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette

Introducing barilla collezione, a line of specialty pasta cuts inspired by the regions of italy. Orecchiette (translated means little ears ) is the signature pasta from the region of puglia, a humble farming land situated along the southeastern coast of italy. orecchiette has a unique domed shape, smooth on the inside and grooved on the outside, that makes it perfect for scooping up hearty sauces, and fresh vegetables our orecchiette is pressed through a bronze die to provide a coarse texture similar to homemade pasta

Did anyone else have the Barilla Collezione VoxBox campaign disappear from their dash? We were supposed to have several more hours and now it’s gone 😭Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette
Start your review of Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette!
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Jordan G.
The first time I try this type of pasta and I was fascinated 🤩 it is delicious, I love its design, texture and flavor, I highly recommend it, it is really excellent
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
I made these tonight with a beer cheese sauce and breadcrumbs, and I have to say this is the best Mac n cheese I’ve ever had. The shells held the cheese perfectly, and didn’t break apart like cheaper boxed shells do. It felt like a ‘level up’ cooking a normally simple meal. I definitely will be buying these in the future!
Jenny S.
Cleveland, OH
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Jenny S.
I received this complimentary from Influenster. Overall, this pasta is great and affordable! I boiled it for 12 minutes with some salted water per the instructions and it came out perfectly. I then added some sauce and a tsp of butter and really rounded out the dish. The shape and design helped the sauce cling to the shells and helped bring flavor into every bite. It would be very easy to elevate any dish with this. I strongly recommend!
Kizzy R.
Lynnfield, MA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Kizzy R.
That was my first time trying this type of pasta, and I very like it. I’m a big fan of Barillaus products and it this one you can do so many different dishes it this pasta. I love it. I highly recommend for how loves pasta.
Jess R.
Rockford, IL
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Jess R.
I am always nervous when cooking pasta in different shapes. I tend to overcook or undercook. These turned out pretty well! I tossed them in butter and added spinach and broccoli. Topped it off with Parmesan and it was delicious!! Fast easy meal!
Elizabeth K.
Brooklyn, NY
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Elizabeth K.
This is a great pasta alternative to the usual pasta to elevate your meal. Used it for the first time. It cooked perfectly and had a great texture. Mixed it with some roasted veggies garlic and parmessian cheese and was a hit!
Tre K.
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Tre K.
I definitely like the Barilla pasta lineup. They are good quality and they have so many different types. This orecchiette is the perfect pasta for pesto or any sauce along those lines. I will definitely continue to purchase this brand and I reccomend it.
Cinthya Z.
Covina, CA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Cinthya Z.
I love noodles and this one did not disappoint. I just cooked them in water and added butter at the end and they were really good. I got it complimentary from Influenster and Barilla but I would buy them to try them again.
Julia G.
Roanoke, VA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Julia G.
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Julia G.
I received this amazing pasta from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. First let me say how amazing they taste. In other pastas on the market I find the taste is bland. These have an simple authentic clean pasta taste. They smell mouth watering while cooking as well. I used these to make my own version of ziti. The pasta paired perfectly with the Barilla fire roasted marinara sauce. My kids came back for seconds and have asked that I keep this on our dinner list. They are a smooth tasting pasta with rich full buttery taste. These could pair or blend with any recipe. My family has a new favorite dish thanks to Influenster and Barilla. #BarillaCollezione
Jasmine V.
San Diego, CA
Barilla Collezione Artisanal Collection Orecchiette uploaded by Jasmine V.
I love the overall domed shape pasta that allows you to scoop your favorite sauces and vegetables. In my recipe, I used marinara (tomato) sauce with spinach and grated parmesan cheese. This pasta recipe is really easy to make