Barilla Cellentani/Campanelle Variety Pasta uploaded by Arielle N.

BY BARILLA #4 in Pasta & Noodles

Campanelle: Enjoying Food—The Italian WaySince our beginning in Parma, Italy in 1877, four generations of the Barilla family have been making pasta with the highest quality durum wheat and an unmatched passion for the fine art of eating well. From our family to yours, we hope you enjoy this delicious celebration of our timeless tradition. see more...

Jess G.
Vienna, VA
I love the variety pack of the Barilla pasta!  They sell it at Costco and you can pick up a huge variety pack to keep around the house for a simple weeknight dinner or use the entire thing for entertaining and making large portions.  I find Barilla to be the freshest boxed pasta.
Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
This is my go to brand of noodles. Not only is the name one thats been around forever BUT the quality and options are great. My kiddos love picking out their favorite shape of noodle and this brand gives them the option to do that. I will absolute purchase in the future.
Veronica S.
Review for: Barilla Cellentani/Campanelle Variety Pasta 6 lb. Box more...
Barilla is my favorite brand of pasta. It always comes out perfectly according to the box instructions. I really like the flavor and the pasta doesn't overcook easily. This type of pasta is my favorite when making macaroni and cheese. I prefer this brand and highly recommend it
Baylah A.
['Hillsboro', 'OH'], OH
Use these noodles to make homemade mac and cheese often. They cook very good and always taste phenomenal. If you have never tried these noodles you must! All of the directions are easy to follow and you can always expect tastes results!! 🙂 Love them!
Talisha C.
Barilla is our number one brand we buy for pasta and sauces. We love their Alfredo, pastas sauce, and variety of noodles they have. This package is great for different recipes. Recommend to others to make lots of different recipes
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Great quality food, very affordable and easy to make. Although pasta is not the healthiest this brand is alot better then others. I suggest making it with a red sauce. Overall i am very satisfied with this item.
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
LOVe their pastas. It's always so flavorful and you get so much for how much you pay.  A few dollars and you've got a meal for your family! I love how they have different varieties and though we do have typical ones we use, i'm always willing to try new shapes!
Julie J.
Owensville, MO
I like this pasta! It’s a firm pasta that doesn’t boil away in the water. I have used this pasta several times and never be Unsatisfied with it. It’s a good price not real pricey. I will continue to use.
Brittany H.
Akron
I love this pasta! It is my favorite I use it all the time! I always make sure I have at least one box in my pantry. The shape of the noodles hold sauce really well. I would definitely recommend these!
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this pasta cooks to al dente perfectly! Always taste amazing and cooks so fast! Great quality for a great price! Love this brand of products and I will always recommend this to every person I see!
Emily A.
Does anyone know if these are still sold? I have never seen them before! 😍