Barilla® All Natural Traditional Pasta Sauce 3-24 oz. Jars uploaded by Duaa J.Barilla® All Natural Traditional Pasta Sauce 3-24 oz. Jars uploaded by Duaa J.

BY BARILLA

The new Barilla Sauce recipes are made with only the highest quality ingredients like vine-ripened tomatoes, aromatic herbs, and extra virgin olive oil. These simple, natural ingredients are slowly simmered together to develop the rich taste and thick texture the whole family is sure to love. Barilla Sauce: Delight everyone around the table. see more...

Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
I grew up eating Barilla and now my future family will eat it too!  They have a wide variety of flavors so it feels like there's something for everyone and you can always switch it up so you don't get sick of the same one. The best part is that it's very reasonably priced.
Maggie A.
This is the only brand of Pasta (and sauce) I’ve ever used for as long as I can remember. I love using the sauce as a base for other meals as well. Goes great with just about everything. The sauce isn’t too sweet or too tangy so it’s very easy to work with for a savory or sweet entree.
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
I use to be a fan of Ragu, but after trying Barilla on a whim, I won't be going back to Ragu!  This was one heck of a steal and tastes so much better.  it's rich and vibrant flavors is a pleasure dance in the mouth, especially when mixed with the right herbs and spices.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
Barilla sauce is one of the only sauces on the commercial market that does not need additional "help" in the kitchen. The cost is always fair, and the taste delicious. I always find this product available at my local grocery store and there are plenty of varieties to choose from.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
I love Barilla pasta sauce!! I use this for a lot of my crock*pot dishes, and they never fail to satisfy my tastebuds. I use this for regular spaghetti as well, and I don't even need to season it! They did a great job with this product and it's pretty affordable too.
bianca r.
Yum! just like Italy ! Love the pasta and the sauces ! The Alfredo is delicious ! Always amazing and fresh tasting.. Love all the flavor choices as well! Great with any kid of pasta ! Add spanish mushrooms anything!!! Great to dip with garlic bread too!
tay f.
Flint, MI
This pasta sauce is decent. I prefer home made over anything, but this is alright tasting. There is just something about store bought sauce that always tastes weird to me! I would purchase this again if I wasn’t able to craft my own sauce.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Barilla is an old standby for all things in Italian dinners. Their sauces are balanced, their pastas cook up great. They have so many varieties- whole wheat, veggie, etc. We use these a lot at home, and they are well-priced to keep around in the pantry. Would always recommend.
L E.
Nampa, ID
We love the Barilla Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil! The sauce has great flavor and it’s perfect for my pasta dishes or pizzas. There’s different flavors to choose from but all great! Great quality product and like the packaging.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I think that this is a really good sauce. It’s not my favorite but I have bought it on more than one occasion. The flavor is good and it’s easy to use. Sometimes I’ll cut up veggies and add it to the sauce to add some extra flavor. The price is great as well.
beauty a.
Kuwait City
what do you guys add on to this sauce, I like adding onion powder, garlic powder, papperica powder, roasted onions, tomato puree.
beauty a.