BY BARIELLE

This exclusive formula, used to strengthen horses' hooves, provides human nails with the essential ingredients they need to grow longer and stronger. Use twice daily over and around the nail. For Healthier, Stronger Nails. Originally created to condition the hooves of million-dollar thoroughbred racehorses, this legendary formula helps nails grow healthier and stronger while resisting splits, peels and breaks. May be used over nail polish. Barielle® is against animal testing. ; see more...

• I have always had an issue with my nails being thin and w...1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in learning more about this. I'm al...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work?1 Answers
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This products works by strengthening the nail as it grows out. So it will take the length of your nail to get that really strong nail. I also think that massaging the nail bed/cuticle area each day helps with circulation. My cuticles look considerably better and my nails are growing out stronger.
This is the key to my mom's beautiful nails and my sister's beautiful nails. Strong, thicker, less brittle!
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I received this item for free from a giveaway. I really love it! The formula is really thick like you would expect a cream to be but it has the lightest of scents. I'm currently using this and another of Barielle's products to strengthen my nails. I would recommend this if you are looking for something to not only help repair your nails and surrounding cuticle but also to soften hands!
Debra B.
Holland, PA
I had heard about this cream for years but never needed it until this past year. Some of my nails started to split and became brittle. I have been using this for 2 weeks and I have seen an improvement in my nails. Results are not immediate but my nails are stronger and the splitting has stopped. Easy to apply, no fragrance.
K. W.
This works! My nails are stronger and the ridges have smoothd away some, seem stronger and the peeling and splitting is a lot less though still an issue. I ordered mine straight off the Barielle website after buying some from Amazon that didn't even seem like the same product. Buy from Barielle!
Audrey J.
Newnan, GA
Moistures while strengthening nails. all you have to do is rub a little bit into each cuticle and it goes to work. I could tell during my nail growing out where the old nail from before was thinner and the new strong nail was growing. if you have dry thin nails like I do you should get you some of this! I got mine off amazon(I have also seen it at sally's).
Teal M.
Michigan Ctr, MI
I have always had an issue with my nails being thin and weak and nothing has really ever helped. But before I go trying more products just to be disappointed I'm curious does this really do what it says even if only a little. Or maybe somebody has some other product suggestions something that is not nail polish related I prefer the natural look so I try not to use nail polish regularly
Brianna R.
Rexburg, ID
I'm really interested in learning more about this. I'm all about healthier nails and stronger nails! So if this works, I'm totally in! :)
Tammy L.