BY BARIELLE

Fortifying brush-on protein formula that contains vitamin E ands gelatin to strengthen weak nails. Works to undo the damage of acrylic nails and harsh chemicals. Can also be used as a base or topcoat. For soft, peeling nails Formaldehyde and Dibutyl Phthalate Free This revolutionary formula helps buildup damaged nails, bonding and fortifying weak nail layers together.  A perfect product to help damaged nails after removing wraps and acrylics. Barielle is against animal testing. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this was really good for me because my nails tend to get kinda weak after I get my acrylics off so once I take my nails off I apply a coat on my nails.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Harrah, OK
I think this is okay I haven't had the change to wear it very much but I suppose its good
Kim T.
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I really love Barielle's polishes, especially since they are 5 free! This treatment is meant to be used as a stand alone treatment to help keep your nails strong. I would use it with the conditioning cream. Nice formula. Large bottle and nice brush; not too long.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
I personally haven't used this product but my mother has. She said that it is amazing! She said it didn't chip right off and it really helped her curling nails, to grow in straighter. I will be buying this soon!