Barielle Nail Polish uploaded by Sophie C.Barielle Nail Polish uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY BARIELLE

Salon strength formula nail polish. Long lasting finish. Protective barrier. High shine. see more...

• is this like a french nail base?1 Answers
  • Does this nail polish chip off easily and will it stain m...1 Answers
  • How long does this polish typically stay on?1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Review for: sun yellow cream more...
Just bought two collections (On the Edge and Brilliant Colors). Really like the opacity of the colours, but they did chip somewhat early. Guess I'm a bit rough on my hands. Otherwise, really great colours and coverage!
Lourdine S.
I really like this brand. I bought 2 of the colors and you don't have to reapply to get the full color. chips early but if you do a lot with your hands of course it will
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
The colors are amazing. The nail polish doesn't ship at all. It last around 10 day, without any retouch.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Su cobertura es perfecta, secan rápido y sus colores son hermosos. Tienen buena durabilidad en las uñas y su precio es muy bueno. Lo volvería a comprar sin duda!
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
Best nail polish brand on the market!! Even better that Essie and OPI. Affordable and long wearing. Especially great in the pastel colours!
Vik V.
I love. one of my favorites. I would definitely buy it again. Apart from that it is very economical and accessible. Xoxo
Alexys C.
Ashley, OH
Review for: exotic metallic purple more...
I really do like this product, it isn't cheap or bad quality. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Shermin N.
Nashville , TN
Review for: exotic metallic purple more...
One of my favorite colors. Looks amazing on nails. It's a bit pricey but who cares?? I'd still buy it. It is easy to apply. If I mess up, 100% acetone fixes it.
Rana Q.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Shades Elle'S Spell more...
Love love love Maroon colors and this one is the right kind of shade. It's a nice deep red , but not too deep where it is hard to notice.
Lupita L.
Me encanta sería exagerado decir que lo amo pero es un excelente producto y el precio muy accesible totalmente recomendado.
Ashley S.
Brookville, IN
I can never keep nail polish on my finger nails. Does this stuff last a long time without chipping?
Daph D.
Does it chip easily?
Ashley S.
Brookville, IN
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
How bright is this polish on the nails?
Does it last for a long time?

Amazon